• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Dnp

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a legit source and how to run it, thanks!

Stats: 104lbs w/ ab's, 6'4, bf 6%. Never touch a weight until this morning, was repping 15lbs curls like a beast.

Appreciate anyone looking out, psychowhite?

I just turned 18 and for my highschool graduation I wanna be frickin HUGE .. Can he help me with that you think ??

it as only a matter of time

:coffee:

Aight im deleting all this ^ posts !

I just want free gearz!!

Here you go!
images_zps22b1da14.jpg

Ohh, shiiaat you said dnp. My bad.

my mommy said I cant be friends with you. so I have to delete your posts. ha ha ha. oh by the way pump like 500mg a week of dnp a day you will be Hercules in a week. ha Ha Ha don't take this post to heart. kid,

Last edited:
I think nocode is referring to that time when the dude suggested some dnp to a noob...then got "fired"from his rep position.but after a couple of weeks....BOOM!!!repping for a new source!I don't know u guys,but I'd never want to have business with guys like that.gear whores.

IML Gear Cream!
I should have extorted your boss for some dnp gdi...

I am actually looking for some...smoking cessation-fatassery...etc

I should have extorted your boss for some dnp gdi...

I am actually looking for some...smoking cessation-fatassery...etc

I am sure it would not take much " extortion" from you.. Seems you have a way about you to get what you want ;)

Power of persuasion ...

just pm him he will give you the hook up. just don't let my parents know. (DEAL)

I am sure it would not take much " extortion" from you.. Seems you have a way about you to get what you want ;)

Power of persuasion ...

I do try to get what I want ;)

I went to the man himself for his particular item because Ive dealt with him before and knew it would get into special request territory

dudes a joke. i sure hope that kid didn't listen to that bullshit.

I do try to get what I want ;)

I went to the man himself for his particular item because Ive dealt with him before and knew it would get into special request territory

And I am sure it went just how you intended it to... In your favor.. Lol

and if not just let me know... i am sure i can convince him to change his mind :)

Last edited:
dudes a joke. i sure hope that kid didn't listen to that bullshit.

is this in reference to psychowhite's indiscretion?

it was a reckless thing to do that certainly had more to do with overzealousness than malice I believe

if this is in reference to something else..someone else pls post a link
thanks ;)

Haha this is ridiculous

Get Shredded!
..i heard that DOA stuff can make you stiff, should be sold as a 'sex drug'...
doa_prisoner_front.jpg

i need some dnp...my ice cream habit is close to rehab worthy..Sheri can you send me some dnp urine from your tube of loveliness...with a straw please:)

i need some dnp...my ice cream habit is close to rehab worthy..Sheri can you send me some dnp urine from your tube of loveliness...with a straw please:)
With a straw. How high end I just cup my hands and sip

Good to see another ice cream addict on the forums, just finished 3 drumsticks :roflmao:

as soon as I score the dnp you may help yourself...

I would prefer that you actually help yourself though..and do that swirly thing with your tongue this time

Back