• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Appetite

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hear a lot of people loosing or gaining appetite while on... I am hungry all the time... But insanely more while on...I m running a simple cycle of EQ tren and test with Var... I crave food like no tomorrow... If I don't pre portion my meals and just wing it I could easily consume enough food for 3 days... I wonder why AAS effect peeps in different ways...?

lift till ya puke

tren is what kills the appetite for most people that run into that issue. i'm the same as you. my appetite is never affected negatively, it only increases while on cycle.

I hear a lot of people loosing or gaining appetite while on... I am hungry all the time... But insanely more while on...I m running a simple cycle of EQ tren and test with Var... I crave food like no tomorrow... If I don't pre portion my meals and just wing it I could easily consume enough food for 3 days... I wonder why AAS effect peeps in different ways...?

lift till ya puke

And I thought simple was 1 or 2 compounds, LOL!

My appetite goes through the roof on cycle. If I add in an oral it crushes my appetite every time. So I only take orals when cutting.

Lol nothing seems yo crush my appetite

lift till ya puke

I have a pretty strong stomach and really the only thing that I've ever noticed that messes with my appetite is anadrol. And usually only post workout, I also know that I'm taking so many calories in during a cycle with adrol but still I eat like roughly 6,000 kcal per day so I'm always eating but orals seem to affect everyone differently. Also a high dose of test will absolutely curb your appetite aside from maybe the tren

Maybe its a blessing or a curse lol I don't know which but I have yet to have anything depress my appetite

lift till ya puke

Back