• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Phill Heath liked my photo!

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Holy fucking shit..... So I did 350kg for 6 sets 12 reps, at about 30 second breaks, full extension without locking out legs and taking tension off quads. Anyway I was proud of that hard work without any preworkout, so I put this up, and Phil mother fucking Heath liked my Instagram photo. Is this real life?

hu5yzeby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just like it cause that's what he warmed up with

Now that's cool ! Also really good work on those leg presses !

Thanks bro :) I can't squat due to back injury, so I hack squat and let press hard.

Ps: proof attached :)

vunage7y.jpg

I don't like Phil heath so I wouldn't have cared. I heard Phil really likes Kai's video so you need to get on that level

Tbh I wanted Kai to win. But Heath is largely misunderstood his a good bloke and a good ambassador for the sport IMO

Nice! Let see a leg picture. Good job on the full extension part. A lot of people think half extension while loading 500 + lbs on the legs press machine is good enough. I'm not sure if it just how they think to workout or it just too painful to do full extension.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm only at like 88kg so legs aren't that big ;( I want mass legs though lol, only really been serious about training for the last 6 months before that was on a huge break from training years...

Anyway I'll take a pic tonight :)

Still, you did the correct range of motion at 772.618 lbs. and you weight 194.007 lbs. (had to leave the Significant Figures in). I max out in squat at 370 lbs. and 763 on the Squat Machine (not the smith squat thing) at 185 lbs. body weight. (Hard to squat with the NPP and test causing the back to become too tight). Personally, anytime someone kill there legs after working out.... It make my day... : )

Haha that's the missus I caught her stealing some of my Nutella, I don't know if you Americans have it. But it's only the most amazing fucking thing in this world.

I love killing it on leg day, the pain is orgasmic to me serious

Yah I wish I could squat again :(.... I'm doing the best I can to build mass without free squats ATM

Haha that's the missus I caught her stealing some of my Nutella, I don't know if you Americans have it. But it's only the most amazing fucking thing in this world.

Yeah we have it here. But I love speculoos spread.

Yeah we have it here. But I love speculoos spread.

Don't know what that is. So for the sake of ignorance I won't pass judgement but I will say it's pretty unlikely it would be better then Nutella. Then again you Americans are kings at making sweet as fuck obesity creating foods lmaooo

It's gingerbread cookie, but they turn it into a spread. I believe it from Germany where they put it on Belgium Waffle.

Back