• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stupid Question for the Pros.

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok this is a really stupid question. I know I should already know this but I don't. So here goes. Lets say a guy was running 400mg Test prop for about two weeks. How many days would it take the body to come back down to normal testosterone range? I know we don't have pre blood work of normal range or blood work on test prop. So lets just roll with what we have. 400mg test p @ two weeks then come back down to normal range...that's it. Hit me with your approximation. I really need to know this so thanks in advance for your help.

Clint~

So you're pinning 110mg EOD?

I'd say 8 days from your last pin would be a good guess since the half life is around 4 days.

I know its an approximation but you think your guess puts me in normal range? Thanks for you help warrior and sorry for the limited information I provided. FYI: This is one thing I like about test p...its in the body and out in matter of a few days. I was just curious how fast one could achieve a normal test levels for up coming blood work. If I was punching test e/c I'd be fucked right now with no choice but to reschedule.

Clint~

Last edited:
Right on

But if one was using 400mg of test c/e per wk there would be way more time need to come down. Not sure how many days on c/e though but I know it's less than prop. To be honest, I've never really needed to know this shit until I started trt. I have to stay in normal range for blood work no matter what. Thanks a million warrior.

Clint~

after 7 or 8 days you should be back to the range of the test levels of the lower end 100mg/wk of test e pinned once a week if that makes sense. the reason i bring up 100mg/test e is that it's a commonly prescribed trt dose so those were the blood levels i was looking for it to get down to.

edited to add: yes i know test c is more often than not prescribed over e

That's a tough one, you seem to really like the cheapest brands around so I doubt you're really pinning 400mg/week.

Yes I agree farva, there is always the possibility of low dosed gear as well. With some of the stuff floating around you just have to pin the shit out of and hope you get enough in your system to make solid gains. Constantly pin. I had some gear that was total crap many times. I could use it but damn it was cheap ass and low dosed so.....pin the shit out of it. With this some of stuff, a guy has no idea how much gear he's actually on. Blood work is the only way to find out where you're at while on cycle.

just so you can visually see it. an established base of 100mg/wk of test c with 4 weeks of test p @ 57mg/ed

Attachments

• plot2.jpg
    plot2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 20
after 7 or 8 days you should be back to the range of the test levels of the lower end 100mg/wk of test e pinned once a week if that makes sense. the reason i bring up 100mg/test e is that it's a commonly prescribed trt dose so those were the blood levels i was looking for it to get down to.

edited to add: yes i know test c is more often than not prescribed over e

1.5 ml test c every two weeks. Doc wont go any higher. I think this is due to my labs coming in around 750 or so. I feel great at 750, but trust me it's not 1.5 ml every two wk's that's doing it for me.

Right on

But if one was using 400mg of test c/e per wk there would be way more time need to come down. Not sure how many days on c/e though but I know it's more than prop. To be honest, I've never really needed to know this shit until I started trt. I have to stay in normal range for blood work no matter what. Thanks a million warrior.

Clint~

I edited this. fucked it up. should have said more than prop not less.

My endo wanted to put me on 200mg/every two weeks with no AI or HCG. I called her out on it and she didn't like that. The new doctor treats me good though.

So in other words crash on dbol for two weeks, find new doc then retest?

lol

jj

Go to a TRT clinic and talk to someone who knows what they're talking about. Or at least someone who's in it for the money and will write out prescriptions if it means more money in their pocket. :coffee:

Yeah I see what you mean bro, totally. I honestly should be on 200mg pw at my age. But I've just tested too high on 1.5ml. Its fucked up my situation. I should have just ran the dose and tested and I would have came in around maybe 300ish or god only knows. Then I could have told her to up the dose. BTW: When I'm totally bone dry with zero additives I test around the 65 range, seriously. I'm extremely low. But running my test too high pre bloods has fucked my chances at getting an actual dose that would work for cruising. Or a dose that would help my dick stay hard.

A week closer. 5-6 days is probably close but 7-8 for sure

Back