• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Less frequent injecttions because I'm a little girl

jdude330

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm on my first cycle and kinda scared of the injection part. I was fine until I hit 2 veins and drew blood and that sketched me out. I'm getting a little more confident with my pinning, but i was wondering if instead of pinning 0.6ml(240mg) Sust 400 e3d, can I pin 0.9ml (360mg) e5d? I'm very bad at math, and it seems relatively close. I have heard I can have a sort of a come down, but since it's a test blend, I though maybe that it would prevent this effect?

If it were me i'd dose everyother day. If you do it less You wont stay totally steady but its not the end of the world. I might get flamed here but I think you'd be ok with every 5 days. I don't think you'd feel the difference especially after the first few weeks.

If it were me i'd dose everyother day. If you do it less You wont stay totally steady but its not the end of the world. I might get flamed here but I think you'd be ok with every 5 days. I don't think you'd feel the difference especially after the first few weeks.
Thank you for the reply! but I thought that's why sustanon was made to keep levels more steady but Idk I'm probably wrong

Where are you pinning ?
My quads. I tried to do glutes last time and took a marker and drew all over my ass to try and find the spot. Found a spot but couldn't do it, but I did do it in my quad

Bro.... A marker! I remember my first time! took me 45 min to get the courage to pin my own ass.

How I did it was flex find good point of entry with finger.... Remember said point, and alcohol it up! Now remember playing darts, just like your throwing a dart, just not as hard and don't let go!! And the administer the muscle building juice in the glute.

Soon you will be giving yourself shots like a pro while your wife/girlfriend or both suck you off at the same time!

Bro.... A marker! I remember my first time! took me 45 min to get the courage to pin my own ass.

How I did it was flex find good point of entry with finger.... Remember said point, and alcohol it up! Now remember playing darts, just like your throwing a dart, just not as hard and don't let go!! And the administer the muscle building juice in the glute.

Soon you will be giving yourself shots like a pro while your wife/girlfriend or both suck you off at the same time!

I must be doing something wrong b/c this is NOT happening to me!

IML Gear Cream!
My quads. I tried to do glutes last time and took a marker and drew all over my ass to try and find the spot. Found a spot but couldn't do it, but I did do it in my quad

Ventro glute .. It's the easiest place and in my opinion the best place to start.. Once you try it you will never go back to quads ..

VG and glutes. I can hit quads and delts fine, but I have to be pinning ED or small amounts to screw with anything else. The great thing about those two sites is even if it goes bad or pippy it's nothing. A bad quad or delt can suck pretty bad.

Use back loaded slins at .5ml and hit quads. Easy and such a small amount that if any goes sub q its not really a problem. I hate needles bro so I feel you there.

Use back loaded slins at .5ml and hit quads. Easy and such a small amount that if any goes sub q its not really a problem. I hate needles bro so I feel you there.
What does back loaded mean?

I'm standing by hitting my tris and delts. Tricky with 1 hand but zero pain. And you can see any veins in the area. I havnt found that spot yet on the ventro glutes. 1 day I'll try it. Running a 20 week cycle now so lots of time to find it.

Back