• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Donated Blood High Hemoglobin

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Donated blood today for the first time(whole blood). Getting ready to start my blast next week. Hemoglobin count 18.8 was just below the cut off so thankfully I was able to donate. The girl asked me if I eat a lot of protein. I said yes LOL. She said she see people come in that say they eat a lot of protein and a high hemoglobin count lol. Anyway I plan on donating every two months now. My question is will this donation keep my hemoglobin numbers in a safe zone until my next donation time? Even with my up and coming blast? Thanks..

Depends, if you run nandrolone or EQ it could be high before you donate again in 8 weeks. Happens to me.

Depends, if you run nandrolone or EQ it could be high before you donate again in 8 weeks. Happens to me.

Fuck.. I'm going to be running npp this next blast. So what do you do. Do you have to see a Dr and get a script for a blood dump?

So far I have been under the red line and no problem donating. I say go with it and when your 8 weeks is up donate, don't wait.

I think my highest number was around yours, what is the cutoff for hemoglobin?

So far I have been under the red line and no problem donating. I say go with it and when your 8 weeks is up donate, don't wait.

I think my highest number was around yours, what is the cutoff for hemoglobin?

I think she said the cut off was 19. I was too high for double red donation(cut off was 18.2 I think).

I just checked my highest numbers as I been running NPP as part of every cycle.

Nine labs in last year and here are the four highest Hemoglobin levels I had:

I religiously donate blood every 8 weeks. Hopefully it will work for you too.

I just checked my highest numbers as I been running NPP as part of every cycle.

Nine labs in last year and here are the four highest Hemoglobin levels I had:

I religiously donate blood every 8 weeks. Hopefully it will work for you too.

Thanks brother. I appreciate your input.

There are 3 different donation facilities by me. I've donated 3 times in 2 weeks before. Check out what's available

i always time my donations with my cycles. i usually try to donate about 3-4 weeks into a cycle so i can donate again at the 11-12 week mark right when hemo levels would be high as shit again, so far it has worked well even running high eq doses.

There are 3 different donation facilities by me. I've donated 3 times in 2 weeks before. Check out what's available

I was thinking about this as well. I was just a little paranoid some of the blood banks might link together. Is it common that they do?

IML Gear Cream!
Some do, just ask if they are affiliated with anyone

I felt ok. Sure I was a little weak, but I was having some sides associated with it. Didn't bother me horribly

Back