• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No pct

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody else start a cycle, thinking I will just order some pct next week? Then order it, and the source you used picked up your money and never emailed you and nothing received!! Guess I will stay on cycle until I can get some! O well!

Yes I am on test 700 + ew and did dbol split 20 20 stopped after 4 weeks now I want to add hgc to end and caber what else should I use? Having trouble with stay hard throughout sex

ironmagresearch.com mass spec-d ..batch tested...every single batch is tested..etc etc

sheriv15 for 15% off

Yes I am on test 700 + ew and did dbol split 20 20 stopped after 4 weeks now I want to add hgc to end and caber what else should I use? Having trouble with stay hard throughout sex
What kind of test are you on? I always add a natural test booster 2 weeks from last pin, and keep it going all through pct.

Anybody else start a cycle, thinking I will just order some pct next week? Then order it, and the source you used picked up your money and never emailed you and nothing received!! Guess I will stay on cycle until I can get some! O well!

ever since my first fuck up cycle I've always ordered pct and had it in hand before starting my cycle; ALWAYS. but that's cause I like to play with my balls a lot.

IML Gear Cream!
Test p I need to know how to combat these emotions to the cycle before none. This time its crazy start crying for no reason??

Test p I need to know how to combat these emotions to the cycle before none. This time its crazy start crying for no reason??

Maybe steroids are not for you...

Are you taking an AI?

Back