• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High quality Dbol vs.

Steelvenom

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With a very clear understanding of you get wha you pay for, I'm willing to pay for the best Dbol I can get my hands on. I'm currently running a 8 week cycle of TestE from Abaxen pharmaceutical but I had some real bad luck with the Dbol I was taking as a booster. I've noticed their are some real cheap places to purchase Dbol, but i'm trying to avoid anything cheap from here on out, unless someone can justify me doing so. I was highly considering WP as I have heard their orals are 2nd to none. Does anyone have experience where they tried out some "Decent" Dbol and tried a different supplier and noticed a signifigant change in their personal development that hey would care to share please? I'm always open for a good PM as well. Thanks in advance, SV

Heard SF has good dbol

sf has dbol see jas or vision..also granabolics carries blue hearts see maj .....or steelgear also has blue hearts see dannie

Last edited:
Bluehearts. I would trust alpha Pharma as well.

Can you pm a link to order blue hearts , thanks in advance

Back