• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPL tren ace

Apparently I missed that they are currently closed lol nvm

A friend of mine used it, definitely had the tren effects I hear about. Almost flu like chills and cold sweats at night. One night in particular he was literally shivering in 80 degree house. So, its the real deal but He couldnt tolerate the EO carrier oil, he was breaking out in red rashes around injection site for days. It was tren ace 200. Definitely started seeing the effects of body recomp about the time he quit which was 2 weeks in

A friend of mine used it, definitely had the tren effects I hear about. Almost flu like chills and cold sweats at night. One night in particular he was literally shivering in 80 degree house. So, its the real deal but He couldnt tolerate the EO carrier oil, he was breaking out in red rashes around injection site for days. It was tren ace 200. Definitely started seeing the effects of body recomp about the time he quit which was 2 weeks in

Quitters never prosper.

:coffee:

My only gripe with tren was the sweats. I'll hafta give bpl tren a 200 a try.

I wonder what solvent(s) they use to suspend 200 tren per ml.??

lift till ya puke

Their tren ace 100 is awesome. I stay away from high dosed short esters because they always have harsh PIP.

I used a vial of tren a 100 I had from them from last Jan . It was very good quality and I was impressed .

Back