• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my products over 2 weeks old are still a no show

s0soisl0l

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
mlg are scammers and no longer sponsors of this board

please read the rules

~~Sheri

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome bro.. Nice first post...You should look around a little and do some reading and I am sure you will find your answers..

you guys realize I edited the shit out of that right?

I typed that..

it was all t/a payment info etc etc

i ordered before from them with no issues this really pisses me off that i assumed they were still legit. why did they sudenly start scamming people? fkin fgts. can anyone recommend a good place to find anabolics?

look over the whole site man..all our sponsors have their own sections and for the most part everything is pretty transparent

awsome will do. thanks for the better understanding of my situation.
got 60 bucks from me.
o well,

IML Gear Cream!
Is it me or have you all noticed a lot of complaints lately from members with 3 posts or less. I understand the MLG issue, but the others have been with Abaxen and Legend?

:thinking:

Lowtman

And really two weeks? I don't even go to my mailbox till 3....

LowT

sOsoislOl ..... how could 'reps' afford their vacations without skull f*cking you out of your bread ?
reddit-weekly-10-53c97742ebade.gif

don't know about any of the others, but had mine from Abaxen in less than 1 week and had bad ass service from Mansir helping me out ordering etc.

awsome will do. thanks for the better understanding of my situation.
got 60 bucks from me.
o well,

I didn't even realize you could place such a small order. Consider it a very inexpensive lesson. You can ALWAYS get burned.

Get Shredded!
Ok i have few questions, i am 21 thursday 5ft.11 155lbs i have just finished 5.4kg serious mass and now taking premium mass gainer 5kg tub.
I train 5 days a week very intense workouts, im thinking about taking that super dmz 2.0 but only on capsule a day for 30days?
Whats your opinions & thoughts

Welcome to Anabolic Steroid Forums from your P.S.L. ( Purity Source Labs) Representative....

GOTGrowth!

Ok i have few questions, i am 21 thursday 5ft.11 155lbs i have just finished 5.4kg serious mass and now taking premium mass gainer 5kg tub.
I train 5 days a week very intense workouts, im thinking about taking that super dmz 2.0 but only on capsule a day for 30days?
Whats your opinions & thoughts
Two best post in this thread

Is it me or have you all noticed a lot of complaints lately from members with 3 posts or less. I understand the MLG issue, but the others have been with Abaxen and Legend?

:thinking:

Lowtman

My boy just got a order from abaxen and he said that gear was great and it was a very fast response time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome bro

cheapthreads out......

^^^^ lol ^^^^ thats funny bro not sure what that real means but i got the giggles .. now for list i would pm a rep at abaxen and see if theres any list avalible its worth a shot .. and yes i did notice the cover up on op good job ...

cheapthreads out...

Back