• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wasted my blood test

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 8 weeks into my test/deca cycle. 250 test e3d & 200 deca e3d. I had been taking .7 adex ed and my blood test showed my estrogen in a good range. I think I fucked up cause I switched from rui adex to exemestane from truepeptide.
I wasn't planning on having to budget for another set of bloods until after pct. I've been taking 25mg twice a day for a total of 50mg/day. I know that .7 adex kept me in range and that if both were accurately dosed I would need ~37.5 exemestane.
After 3.5 days of exemestane my joints still feel good and I have no erectile issues. If this is too much, how long would it take to have signs of crashed estrogen levels?

50mg of aromasin per day? That is a big overkill in my opinion. With the amount of Test you are running, I would say 12.5mg/eod would suffice. What makes you think you would need 37.5mg/day?

At the current dose you running, I would expect your E to get low.. real soon

I was having to run .7 adex everyday to keep my level in range. I guess I just aromatize at a high level. Isn't .25 of adex equal to 12.5 of aromasin?
If both the rui and truepeptide are dosed accurately I would need 37.5 of the truepeptide aromasin. What's typically the first side of low e that shows up?

I think typically 1mg Adex = 25mg Aromasin.

Whatever the conversion may be, 50mg/day of Aromasin is way to high, especially for the amount of Test you are using.

I'd say achy joints is one of the first things you would experience.

I have to agree with STTM here. You are taking too much. 25mg ed should be plenty unless combating gyno symptoms. In which case 50mg ed is acceptable.

On a side note.....I have taken 50mg ed to combat gyno while on cycle and my joints never ached.

Ok, thanks. I'll drop it to 25 ed. I was really burning through my supply. I had 3 days at 50 and just did a heavy leg day with no achy joints.

That's why we do labs and after several times you will have it figure out how much you need at a given dose to keep E2 in range . I agree that 50mg/day of aromasin is probably too much . I don't think you can think of adex to aromasin in an exact conversion sense . Look at my labs , at 1200mg/wk of test I was on 12.5mg/day of aromasin and my E2 was great . It'a all an individual thing .

There are so many variables it is hard to say how much you need. As cycles past I need less aromasin and not sure why other than loss of body fat.

First cycle my dose of test was 600mg a week, my E2 was high 40s when running 50mg of aromasin a day.

Fourth cycle my test dose was 700mg, E2 was down to 33 running 37.5mg of aromasin a day.

Why did I need less aromasin when running more test? My guess is loss of body fat. But you need labs to actually know.

And then of course there is the issue of who's product you use and are these products consistant from cycle to cycle . Many variables to consider but over time and with experience if you use the same product you know pretty close what dose of what to run . One of the big reasons I keep a journal and push for others to do the same . No one will remember this stuff over several years accurately .

I don't like the idea of converting adex to aromasin dose. Everything is very individual. You may have to get bloods done again. Also aromasin is very mild so you can run it pretty high with no issues as long as you aren't completely killing your estrogen levels.

IML Gear Cream!
Also bear in mind that studies show there is almost no difference between 25 and 50 mg/day of aromasin, maybe 10% improvement or so on estrogen suppression. Nowhere near double. If you do notice a big difference then I'd suspect underdosing.

Back