• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Results AbaXen

AliasLloyd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running AbaXen Test Cyp 240mg/wk and Tren E 400mg/wk for three weeks. I bumped the tren up to 500mg/wk on Sunday (so I pinned 250mg that day) and had blood drawn on Tuesday. For reference I was at 711 total and 20 free in May before I took any steroids. Testing was done through Private MD Labs.
vbSFbns.png
[/IMG]

Tren might have something to do with the high Estrogen readings ;)

also just finished 4 weeks of dbol.. although it may be a little high it is still possible at a high dose of dbol..

You used Private MD labs . Their estrogen testing equipment is not sensitive enough to differentiate between tren and E2 so these numbers have been coming in way off . If you are on tren and do labs please use LabsMD and you will get an accurate result . One friend of mine was on 300mg/wk of test and his E2 came in at over 600 while on tren using PrivateMD labs . As far as the test cyp I don't know when you pinned the test last in relation to the blood draw but it appears to be good . Your blood is getting too thick . You've got to keep hematocrit below 50 . This will put pressure on the heart and your red cells are getting up there . Donate blood soon , get more water in and maybe an aspirin a day .

No lipid testing done??!

Results are useless because you stacked multiple compounds.

Lou i didnt know that tren messes with estro results. I will be more carefull! Thanks man!

I'm dying try me some of that gear to. Always outa stock wonder why?

They aren't useless for you on cycle but for everyone else to be certain of the gear protocol needs to be followed I believe was the point. You should definitely be getting labs during your cycles to monitor your health and as Lou said, don't use labcorp on tren so you can get a good E2 reading. The test levels look good depending on your protocol. Follow Lou's advice about donating, water and aspirin.

Ok thanks. I see what he meant now. I will get a donation setup and get more water and a daily aspirin. Thanks.

Lou i didnt know that tren messes with estro results. I will be more carefull! Thanks man!
I just want to be sure people understand . I'm not saying that tren raises E2 levels . It's just that using Private MD labs, something to do with their equipment or the actual test can't give accurate E2 results while running tren . The tren confuses the test so the results are not accurate . This was discovered by some guys on another board some time ago but has born out to be true and has been posted here in the past . So if running tren and want to check estradiol use LabsMD .

Lab Corp uses an analytical device called ECLIA. This device has major issues with tren, npp and accuracy in general and you are guaranteed to have screwed up results.

Labs MD uses Liquid Chromatography with Dual Mass Spectrometry LC/MS/MS which is 100% accurate no matter what compounds you run.

As previously stated Tren does not aromatize. But is does mess with the ECLIA analytical results concerning E2.

Lab Corp uses an analytical device called ECLIA. This device has major issues with tren, npp and accuracy in general and you are guaranteed to have screwed up results.

Labs MD uses Liquid Chromatography with Dual Mass Spectrometry LC/MS/MS which is 100% accurate no matter what compounds you run.

As previously stated Tren does not aromatize. But is does mess with the ECLIA analytical results concerning E2.
Thanks Skip . So there it is . So if running any nandrolone like deca or npp you could also have scewed results .

Thanks Skip . So there it is . So if running any nandrolone like deca or npp you could also have scewed results .

I messed up in one area.

Nandrolone (NPP or Deca) will jack up testosterone results not E2. In a submission to the FDA Roache, who is the manufacturer of the ECLIA states that presence of nandrolone will skew testosterone levels higher than true levels.

Back