• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

so I'm sitting here pinching my nips thinking

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wonder if i lost my mind at the first sign of an itchy or puffy nip

I vaguely remember it hurt...

you guys all lose your shit at the first sign of a puffy nip huh?

i'm stuck with one puffy nip from this past cycle, 4 weeks of letro, even double suggested doses didn't touch the fucking thing unfortunately as well as 1.5mg of caber/wk. no idea what else i can try to get it to go away.

Nope. Got everything on hand and just bump up the AI when necessary.

Now my buddies on the other hand.....those dumbshits run gear with no AI and then come to me when they have gyno. LOL.

Sheriv just looking for a reason to rub her nipples. :)

It's the middle of the nite! I'm not working out gdi!

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_460461.jpg

I always have hard nips, my kids think i'm a freak. I tell them it's because their mother likes to suck on them so much. My kids are destined for therapy.

omg..lololololol! octupi

hahaha

with my older kids i definitely sometimes slip stuff in there that could lend itself to needing therapy to remedy

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha..crazy spot on hair, eye and skin color..lololol

Pinching? Or seductively squeezing in a rolling fashion?

whichever you prefer...at this point its progressed to rolling and squeezing...

I really think we nee picks so we can give you educated advice on your nipples sheri.

DAMN...I would be highly disappointed if the SHERIV is anything less than a perfect 10. When is it my turn to be one of you lucky bastards and see the world famous rack i hear and see so many posts about?

Back