• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quads

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to get the outer sweep n thickness in quads... And define the quads and hamstrings.... Should I up load a pic

lift till ya puke

Subbed. Quads are my weak spot. I have made some good progress with hack squats and charging up foot positions on squat and press.

i've had pretty good luck with the outer sweep by keeping my feet close together on leg presses. it's pretty much the only part of my quads that are developed :roflmao:

Attachments

• quad.jpg
    quad.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 71
IMO Yes, narrow stance on the leg press and olympic squats (narrow stance, slightly duck footed). But for sure the leg press with feet positioned directly under the femur socket.

Hello Stocpott i will try to help you. Train 1 time a week cuads and hamstrings but separated. Do 4 exercises of each muscle, and 4/5 sets per exercise more 2 set of warmin up or if it ns necessary. Every set of 8 to 12 repts.. but the most importnat do each exercise till muscle failure. For cuads you can do for example legs extention, free squats (go deep), legs press and lunches with dumbbells. I hope tha thelp you....

cefe02f73a82677c9aa21b695b28303d.jpg

I know I am hairy but what ya think???

lift till ya puke

Ok yes we have established I am hairy.... Lmao

lift till ya puke

f68442b2c5274b69fd04082e07e3a3cd.jpg

And I have that freaking lower belly fat as well as being hairy....

lift till ya puke

IML Gear Cream!
My legs are still jacked tight from work out two days ago.... Not sore just freaking pumped tight

lift till ya puke

Quads look good, how's your ham development?

kind of tough for me to tell honestly, when looking for developed hams, i normally look for the backside of the leg rounded hump/bulge. i can see one slightly on you (kind of looks like mine, more flat'ish) which i would consider on their way, or possibly under-developed in relation to your quads. that's purely my opinion though, someone with more experience in evaluating hams can definitely chime in.

I would agree your quads are better developed than your hams. When you lift your leg to 90 degrees your hammies should be like your bicep and peak. I'd hit the Romanian DL's and ham curls till you puke. Also stick w/ narrow foot leg presses and front squats w/ narrow feet to fry your quads. I do front squats with my heals on a 2x4. Just about any rep range will work w/ quads, but you need to feel them.

I don't want to be the first to mention it...but damn you're hairy. :D

Get Shredded!
Ok well let's see how next Sunday pics look

lift till ya puke

Hams need some work bro but overall you're got good foundation. Deads, good mornings, squats all the usual.
Shave before next pics goddamit!!!! ;)

I totally forgot about good mornings haven't done them in a few years.... I wonder if that will help with that crazy lower back pump and tightness I've been getting....

lift till ya puke

I totally forgot about good mornings haven't done them in a few years.... I wonder if that will help with that crazy lower back pump and tightness I've been getting....

lift till ya puke

good mornings will just pump your lower back even more man. all they are is ham and lower back work

That's my point... If I strengthen the week part won't it eventually catch up

lift till ya puke

This is the first thread my gf ever read on here. She agrees you look like a wookie, but she is also questioning all of out sexual orientation. No butt sex for me for while I guess...

Ok have her read the thread that my wife put up.... Mrs stock pot

I don't see how my hairy body is going to affect you n gets sex life but okie

lift till ya puke

Ok have her read the thread that my wife put up.... Mrs stock pot

I don't see how my hairy body is going to affect you n gets sex life but okie

lift till ya puke

probably because we're all checking out and critiquing a big hairy dude's body :roflmao:

Back