• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh sources?

Well I usually deal with bushmaster but, hes dealin with some issues now ...so I dove in and bought some rips from paxton and posted up lab results up , also I purchased some gen pens from mfl thats inroute now and I will be labs on those but mfl gen pens are pharm grade gh so Im confident there awesome...hope this helps u

Well I usually deal with bushmaster but, hes dealin with some issues now ...so I dove in and bought some rips from paxton and posted up lab results up , also I purchased some gen pens from mfl thats inroute now and I will be labs on those but mfl gen pens are pharm grade gh so Im confident there awesome...hope this helps u

:winkfinger:

MFL also has some more pharm options coming in soon on top of the Genos as well.

:winkfinger:

MFL also has some more pharm options coming in soon on top of the Genos as well.
Ill say this, I know Ricky wants the beat provided and since out of all of em offered im currently running a specific one with great results he's gonna be offering that one soon. ;)

MFL will never do you wrong, they're the top source on this board. I have never experienced better customer service or pinned smoother gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill say this, I know Ricky wants the beat provided and since out of all of em offered im currently running a specific one with great results he's gonna be offering that one soon. ;)

waiting :coffee: patiently

Back