• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back progress pix!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Changed things around about 3 months ago with some suggestions from DJ, and then for the last month on a cruise really changes some things up. I just realized that it seems to be working :coffee:
The top pic is 4 months ago. The other three are this week. I feel like I can FINALLY see progress again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 72
Good work brother! I recently hit Nutz up for his routine and my back has never had such an intense pump like after his workout. Was sore for almost a week lol

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

I did some things that seemed weird to me. My leg day is just 1x20 squats followed by 1x20 deadlifts with the same weight. I consider that my lower back workout as well. Then there is the "back day" which is really an upper back day. I'm doing something like GVT to start to pre exhaust lats. I alternate sets on the isolateral pull down close underhand grip with the standard pulldown widegrip behind the neck, then it's off to the power rack where it's barbell shrugs 1x20 3x6 1x20 then Yates rows 1x20 3xfailure, then a modified lateral DB raise that hits the traps, rear delts, rhomboids. Next is bent over laterals, and I finish by dumbell shrugs like 55's or 60's depending on how I feel and I rep those with a pause at the top for what the weight is (60 for 60 reps or 55 for 55 etc).

Yes but the order is important as well I feel for the growth in my lats.

You have a nice wide back BUT your waist seems blocky (mine does when I'm bulking as well) so cut that waist down a bit and the illusion will be awesome. Either way looking good man! Good progress

You have a nice wide back BUT your waist seems blocky (mine does when I'm bulking as well) so cut that waist down a bit and the illusion will be awesome. Either way looking good man! Good progress
Busted! Thanks, I agree. I'm gonna have to get pretty lean my waist is the one place I hold fat. That's why getting those lats to grow is so important!

Back