• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Abscess? WTF

jdude330

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I made the mistake of searching "steroid abscesses" on google images... Im scarred for life. These things are disgusting. I'm absolutely terrified of getting these. How do i make sure I NEVER get one? I ALWAYS have alcohol pads and try to keep everything sterile as possible. And also, what are sterile abscesses? I saw these pics and it's giving me horrible anxiety. These things are so gross. Any tips?

An abscess is an abscess.

They're either septic (caused by a germ) or sterile (caused by an irritant).

Good sterile procedures, pinning after a shower and using quality gear will help prevent septic abscesses.

I'm not sure about preventing a sterile abscess since it's your body reacting to something. Just stick with gear that doesn't cause a reaction and rotate injection sites.

Besides being extremely sterile and non contaminated gear, it's a risk of the game..........

I still have yet to actually come across someone who has had one. All I do is hear about them but not from personal experiences. I mean there's idiots on this board who re use needles and still don't get them.

i am guessing the majority of them come from dirty gear/probably bunk gear as well

Never had an abscess, but I popped a blister with a needle once and wound up with blood poisoning and septic shock. Prayed to die. Moral of the story? Don't be an idiot and play safe when sticking things in your body.

I still have yet to actually come across someone who has had one. All I do is hear about them but not from personal experiences. I mean there's idiots on this board who re use needles and still don't get them.

i am guessing the majority of them come from dirty gear/probably bunk gear as well

Lucky.... I think I've seen 2 juiced up guys who either had that or some fucked up muscle desease.... One literally had his body part look like it was carrying some contagious disease and half falling apart... Guess he didn't want to admit what he had and thought he could train through it.... Shit was turning purple and looked like his skin was going to rupture and explode because even the skin looked like dying flesh on the outside
another dude had a huge chunk of his arm taken out.... Looked like a shark just knobbed on that shit

both guys were clearly "on"; obviously they wouldn't have told me had I asked but I felt like I saw them prior and they were not like that previously when they were natty

Back