• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test and boldenone

RinconVet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm thinking about a winter cycle of a long ester test and boldenone. Something like 500 to 750mg test e or c with 400 or 500mgs boldenone weekly. I'm looking for lean mass. Is eq worth running? Or should I look into something else? As weird as it sounds I would like to stay as dry as possible. I'm finishing up a short run of MFL prop and mast and I really like how dry and lean I look. I just wish I had a little more size.

I like EQ...some claim it does nothing for them. I think the problem is they don't run it at a high enough dosage. I personally start at 600mg/wk and then ramp the dose up as the cycle progresses. I ran it at 1g/wk last year alongside 750mg/wk test c and really enjoyed it. Had some really good solid lean gains when it was all done.

Give it a try but don't go any less than 600mg/wk.

Your gonna hear mixed reviews because everyone has their go-to compounds, and favor this over that..Personal preference!

I would suggest running EQ between 600-800 for the best results..Bold and Test is actually a great combo and you can expect good gains if your diet is in check..Lean mass can be achieved, setting you right up nicely for spring with a leaner/cut stack..

Whats your cycle history is I may ask? Because I was gonna suggest some tren and test for a lean bulk.. Tren can be amazing for lean bulks when someone has their macro's in order..

The appetite increase is off the charts for me with EQ. Makes it quite a bit easier to hit my #'s for consumption on a daily basis. Endurance is also noticeably increased as well.

Your gonna hear mixed reviews because everyone has their go-to compounds, and favor this over that..Personal preference!

I would suggest running EQ between 600-800 for the best results..Bold and Test is actually a great combo and you can expect good gains if your diet is in check..Lean mass can be achieved, setting you right up nicely for spring with a leaner/cut stack..

Whats your cycle history is I may ask? Because I was gonna suggest some tren and test for a lean bulk.. Tren can be amazing for lean bulks when someone has their macro's in order..

Thanks for responding. I ran my first cycle in 2010 of sust and winstrol from a local source. I attempted a cycle in 2013 but the test was bunk so I just pctd. I'm finishing a 6 week run of prop and mast right now. I enjoyed this mfl gear very much. So I only have 2 injectable cycles worth of experience over the course of 4 years or so.

I'm always hungry so it has little effects, some people struggle to eat on tren and claims it crushes their appetite, while others rave that it stimulates their appetite...For cardio I really dont suffer a great deal,but that is just me... Is cardio a big factor for you? What exactly are your fineness goals? Is endurance critical for you? I don't do much cardio really at all when bulking, at and times even when I'm trying to lean out..

I think a tren/test/EQ would be worth looking at...........I ran a tren/EQ cycle years ago and strength was f-ing amazing,plus I've never been more cut than then....

Cardio and endurance used to be important because I did judo for the last 6 years. I'm done competing. I'm 31 now 5ft6 167 lb ectomorph midget. I'm shredded from years of judo. My weight lifting goal would be to stay very lean like I am now but weigh closer to 180lbs or more. I want to be a freak. At my short height I think I would look pretty freaky at 180-190 lean.

If your still rolling on the mats, cardio is a must, I will stress though that I personally never utilized much cardio in Judo, although I didnt compete Judo,I only competed scholastic wrestling/freestyle and Jits years after..Tren wasn't even in my arsenal then so it was never an issue.. You could try some ace and see how you feel, you can bail if its not for you..

5'6 180 lean will look great, long as you have good symmetry, and your proportioned well..Dont be one of those stout top heavy guys..Hit the wheels too, and not only will you grow but youll look stacked!

IML Gear Cream!
I love eq, I would double your proposed dose though. I'm about to start ramping up my eq for my next cycle, 1.4g/week

The increase in appetite really helps me out. I'm pretty active on a daily basis besides working out and am naturally an ectomorph so when I bulk I have to eat 5.5+k calories. Up until last cycle I had always ran a cycle and then followed it with pct. It really seemed like the cycles that I ran eq on I kept a lot more of the mass that I had gained compared to cycles where I didn't. I also like the increased vascularity, stacked with tren you look like a monster with veins popping everywhere as long as you're lean enough. You definitely need to run it on longer cycles though.

That sounds great. I was thinking about a 16 week cycle. I also like the sound of keeping more mass afterwards.

I've always done 16 or 20 week cycles while using eq. This next one will be only 3 months, but I'm loading for a month beforehand so it will be close to full effect when the blast starts

750mg of Test with 800-1000mg of EQ for 16-20 weeks, maybe add some Tren on the back end.

Or Just Test and Tren for 10-12 weeks.

Back