• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Critique my pct and peptide bridge :)

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Brothers,

Can I get you guys to critique my PCT bridge Peptide cycle please?

It will be:

Ipamorelin 100mcgx4 = 400

CJC1295 NODAC 100mcgx3 = 300

IFG1-LR3 60mcgx1= 60mcg total

Okay so I workout in the morning so it goes like this.

Protein shake 30g Pre workout

Workout!!! Intense 2 hours + cardio

Ipa+CJC 100 each + 60 mcg IGF1-lr3 Followed by 50 grams protein.

Then wait 30 mins and eat 2 bananas and a slice of multigrain bread. 50 grams + of carbs.

Midday Ipa+CJC 100mcg each.

Evening IPa+CJC 100mcg each

Before bed Ipamorelin 100mcg alone.

Hcg 500iu 6 weeks
Nolva and clomid 4 weeks

This is what my cycle looks like for my PCT.; does it look okay to you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switch out the Ipam for GHRP-2 or 6 during the day. Use the Ipam before bed at 500mcg.

Damn :(.. Yah I've had people tellin me that... I already bought so much ipam... I'm talking like 12 5mg vials with cjc blended in.. Any suggestions? Lol

I think you will be less than impressed with 100mcg of Ipam. It is active longer than ghrp-2 or 6 so you could just bump the dosage up a bit to at least 300mcg and run it 2x/day.

Keep in mind that GHRP-2 and 6 are also fairly cheap. A lot of places run specials so you can get an even better deal on them. So you could just make another purchase if the wallet always and use both the GHRP and Ipam.

Problem is that the 12 vials I now have.. Their a blend of cjc no Dac and IPAM.. Meaning If I want to inject more I'll be wasting the cjc above 100mcg.. Lol

What do you think brother? Ps: you've been helpful in all my threads bro I appreciate it

Well that is what you get for buying mixes lol.

Buy some more Ipam and add it to the syringe I suppose.

I guess so.. Do you think there's anything wrong having IPAm some parts of the day and ghrp2 some
Other times? Like he two being injected different times on the same day won't have a negative affect?

And what's your opinion of igf1 lr3 postworkout?

Stick with the ipam it will be fine for your goals. Ghrp2 has more punch but if that is what your looking for the switch to hex. The ipam protocolis fine.... plus the longer pulse release is a plus. Plz keep us updated

I don't see any reason why rotating between the 2 would cause any problems. The Ipam is active for like 4 hours or something, so you would have to make sure that your injections were spread far enough apart. Ipam is known for causing great sleep, and it's longer pulse make it great before bed.

As far as the IGF-1 LR3.. I have read that GH can't be released when IGF-1 is present, or something along those lines. So taking IGF-1 LR3 around the times of the GH peptides may not be the best idea. And with the IGF-1 LR3 being active for 20+ hours, it may not be the best to use alongside those other peptides. IGF-1 Des would probably be a better option if you wanted to run everything together. I am not an expert on this though, and could just be talking out my ass lol. It is just what I have read a few places. It makes sense tho

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm that's interesting about the IGF and MGF.. Can you source the links? I'd love to read them if I'm doing it wrong id like to fix that lol

Well IGF-1 will blunt the GHRP and GHRH, that is a given. So you should wait at least 20-30 minutes after you take the CJC and Ipam to take the LR3. I don't think anyone will argue with that. As far as the LR3 effecting other pulses because of the long half life, I am not exactly sure if it is that big of a deal. But I will try to find the links that refer to what I was talking about.

Thanks mate! Yah I'll make sure I take the IGF1 right after workout. Then take IPA cjc 30 minutes later :)

Yah post them up bro always willing to learn more :)

No no, you want to take the cjc and ipam first.

Ahh really? Okay roger that 30mins - 1 hour later take igf1

Interesting peptide run; sub'd to see the results of this... May be something nice to add on cruise.

Okay have taken my doses of cjc and IPA twice already :) kept to diet no carbs or gas only protien then carbs and fats 30 mins later

Question should I be getting tunnel vision, numb hands or joint pain? I haven't had any of these effects yet, so I'm thinking it's either I need to wait longer? Or it's something else?

Okay have taken my doses of cjc and IPA twice already :) kept to diet no carbs or gas only protien then carbs and fats 30 mins later

Question should I be getting tunnel vision, numb hands or joint pain? I haven't had any of these effects yet, so I'm thinking it's either I need to wait longer? Or it's something else?

Hand numb and carpel tunnel are usually results of super high dosing hgh along with the water retention of joints.... Typically some users put in a high dose to test is then just cruise on a low dose.... Easier than getting labs on it apparently... Since yours are supposed to cause a similar release then it may be possible with a high dose.... I personally am not 100% informed on cjc/IPA peptide combo run so I cannot do more than deduce

Ipam is mild... dont overthink it. I would bump up your ipam dose or switch to hex if you want to be more aggressive

Get Shredded!
i always prefer to run more of an HCG blast at higher doses for the 2 weeks after my last test injection instead of spacing out low doses of it. something like 2000iu's every 2-3 days for 2-2.5 weeks then start the nolva and chlomid after the hcg "blast" phase. i personally would run the nolva out to 6 weeks instead of 4.

Ipam is mild... dont overthink it. I would bump up your ipam dose or switch to hex if you want to be more aggressive

Agreed. Although the fact that he bought a blended product then decided to mess with dosing complicates things.... Some items like that are better dosed individually.... Somethings I would blend others not so much so that I am able to control dosing on one or other if I need a certain requirement or one isn't hitting as hard etc....

Agreed. Although the fact that he bought a blended product then decided to mess with dosing complicates things.... Some items like that are better dosed individually.... Somethings I would blend others not so much so that I am able to control dosing on one or other if I need a certain requirement or one isn't hitting as hard etc....

Ah I agree totally lesson learnt I guess

Ah I agree totally lesson learnt I guess

No problem. With peptides you can't really f much up anyways... Just run a normal dose and see what happens and if it doesn't kick after some more time research the max for each compound and find out what dose of your blend would hit the max for any single compound first and dose that or just under that.... Ul b topping at least 1 of them with a tad on the other that way.... Other than that not much else you can do at the moment besides buy another and add to it or dose it apart on the side

Sorry! Had to get off train! Lol

So I've got 2 vials of 2mg IPA and 8 IPA and cjc no Dac

I decided to do this.

5am 100mcg both

9am mcg both

12 100mcg both

3 100 mcg both

6 100 mcg both

9am bedtime 200mcg IPA and 100 mcg cjc no Dac.

What do you guys think?

Back