• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

while site was down and was reading on other sites would like some opinions

blacktang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok read some interesting things on other sites while waiting for this one to come back also read some scary stuff also
So I read a pack is more likely to be flagged if sent to a address with a name that is not commonly know to have mail going there
I thought this was very interesting
I thought most have things sent with a fake name to a addy whether its going to a buddies or home.do most everbody use real or fake names .
Also the controlled delivery stuff on meso was kinda scary for first timers just thought little hints and points like this could help everyone out and also read never sign for a pack.I thought this was a great discussion on other bds

Opinions eveyone

oh ..youre posting over there?

I'm gonna have to go look...I was going to resume ignoring the site

Ok read some interesting things on other sites while waiting for this one to come back also read some scary stuff also
So I read a pack is more likely to be flagged if sent to a address with a name that is not commonly know to have mail going there
I thought this was very interesting
I thought most have things sent with a fake name to a addy whether its going to a buddies or home.do most everbody use real or fake names .
Also the controlled delivery stuff on meso was kinda scary for first timers just thought little hints and points like this could help everyone out and also read never sign for a pack.I thought this was a great discussion on other bds

Opinions eveyone

:coffee:

yeah I cant even troll it without lowering myself down too far :(

IML Gear Cream!
I wasn't going to comment on this deal, but after reading so much stuff....I did go to some other forums to try to find out what was going on. It really pissed me off what other forums were saying. The same reason I left them and came here was because of same of that same crap. I think the people on this forum aren't a bunch of smart asses. They help folks. I admire that! There are a couple others that will go unmentioned, that just want to bust people's balls when they have a question. ASF forever!!

I tried to join but I was tired of putting a puzzle together. Maybe I should revisit kindergarten?

Sorry everybody I just thought it was a neat topic to talk about.and learn was all

I get mail from at least five previous tenants every day. Everything from dmv shit to bills. No one knows who the fuck actually lives here

Sorry everybody I just thought it was a neat topic to talk about.and learn was all

It is a good topic brother, don't take us wrong. I have never used an alias, not that others haven't, but I just don't see the logic. I think the real risk from doing so is that your goods might not make it to you if you do. Unless you are importing large amounts of something the need is not there.

It is a good topic brother, don't take us wrong. I have never used an alias, not that others haven't, but I just don't see the logic. I think the real risk from doing so is that your goods might not make it to you if you do. Unless you are importing large amounts of something the need is not there.
I don't use "aliases" as much as pick which personality is making the order that day....

I do so much online shopping for shit (you can buy just everything online including groceries) that the with the constant string of packages to my house, I can't imagine anyone taking any notice of it.

You LE bro?!?!

Nah jus kiddin. I use real name for secret reasons

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

You LE bro?!?!

Nah jus kiddin. I use real name for secret reasons

No bro just learning lot of new guys probably have wondered and was afraid to ask .I figured I would ask learn and get tared and featherd if I was wrong

Handcuffs scare me to much to be le.once they go on god knows who or what will show up to pat you down

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Lol was joshin with ya brother

Back