• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question about napsgear

jamessingh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
question about napsgears HGH

I am looking to get gear from them. Are they legit? I have heard from many people naps gear is a scam. BUT that was years back. I trust them now to order from ther however i am looking to see if anyone can confirm there GH of being good? mostly eithier jinotropin or hygetorpin?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust their GH, but I've ordered plenty of times from them over the years with no issues

Ordered from them several times and the gear was legit.
Agreed all though some brands seem severely under dosed

I have heard mixed reviews on their Hyge's over the last couple of years

Hey guys I'm new to the forum so I would like to start by saying I'm glad to be here. I can tell you I'm currently running organon sus 250 from naps. Im also running boldenone and deca from them also. I'm only 4 weeks in right now and I'm running a 12 week cycle. Within the first week my libido as went thru the roof. I'm up a little in strength and up 6 PDS in weight. My buddy is also running their sus and likes it. As long as I continue improving like I have been I would order from them again. I will keep you updated.

Naps is legit. I don't really know why someone would say they aren't. They are like the Wal-Mart of the steroid world.

Most the gear naps sell is legit but as already said in this thread some brands are underdosed. I would never trust UGL HGH and the same applies to naps if you want HGH pharma is the way to go.

Most the gear naps sell is legit but as already said in this thread some brands are underdosed. I would never trust UGL HGH and the same applies to naps if you want HGH pharma is the way to go.

I agree. If you go the route of Naps, either go Pharm grade, or roll with Geneza.

If a price seems too good to be true, remember, you usually get what you pay for.

The last time I used Geneza Test C I had to run 1200mg/wk to feel like I do on 500mg of legit gear

IML Gear Cream!
The last time I used Geneza Test C I had to run 1200mg/wk to feel like I do on 500mg of legit gear

Well never mind. If you go the route of Naps, pharm grade or nothing.

Anyone care to name a few of the better brands on naps?

Hey man, I have been very happy with them, in that I always get my order and it's never bunk... I will say Geneza brand is by far the best...

A lot of people talk really good on geneza. Me personally I like to stick to the their new line of products. My last order I got organon sus and me and my buddy like it. The guy that turned me on to site loves the site as well. If you look in the column on left Hand side you will see in the menu where you can pick from different labs. Tap on the column that says other products. This gives you a list of other company product that are really good most coming in amps. I was on site couple days ago and noticed they have a line of alpha pharm coming soon. That's what I'm waiting on. Stick to amps and you can't go wrong. Also don't buy the cheaper products when u searching for a specific item. You get what you pay for.

I have noticed that most products that just come out are pretty good. Nobody wants to put out bad gear right away. They want to build up a good name first. That why right now I'm waiting on some alpha pharm and bio-mex products to come out.

Why aren't they sponsors here anymore? Just curious. I don't order that often but when I do I like to check on their status in the forum sponsor section.

Having good results with these... They (naps) gave out a bunch and required tests... Cheapest HGH anywhere, less than half most ugl, and test results posted...

<a href="https://www.1napsgear.org/product_info.php?ref=3244&products_id=7807&affiliate_banner_id=1" target="_blank">HGH 191aa - Black Tops (1 kit / 100iu)</a>

Four kits... At $600
<a href="https://www.1napsgear.org/product_info.php?ref=3244&products_id=7816&affiliate_banner_id=1" target="_blank">HGH 191aa - Black Tops (4 kits / 400iu)</a>

I'm not sure as to why there is not anymore sponsors. Im currently running organon sus and vermodje eq from them right now and I like it. I been looking at the new alpha line but they don't have it in products I want. I want to place another order really soon and im undecided on if I'm goin with biomex,vermodje, or accordo RX.... I'm looking to get tren e,mast,and eq... I'm getting test but might stick with organon again.

I'm not sure as to why there is not anymore sponsors. Im currently running organon sus and vermodje eq from them right now and I like it. I been looking at the new alpha line but they don't have it in products I want. I want to place another order really soon and im undecided on if I'm goin with biomex,vermodje, or accordo RX.... I'm looking to get tren e,mast,and eq... I'm getting test but might stick with organon again.

You know you may as well inject some quality UGL gear instead of the Organon - i believe its from a UGL that replicates pharma gear.

Get Shredded!
I agree with you but the sus I have is not bunk. I would love to have a ugl that's g2g... who you think is putting best products out on site right now? Usually you pay less for the ugl. To Me $ is not the concern just want good gear.

I've used naps, before I switch to MLG (before they went tango-uniform). Naps has legit gear, just don't be in a hurry.

My orders have come fairly quick. They actually just sent out a promo discount for naps to all of us.

Back