• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DS Danabol vs AP Dbol

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to say, Alphas test has been the best shit i have ran when it comes to test right up there with Watson. Making awesome gains with just 1.5 grams of test and 4 ius of serostim, but would like to kick it up a notch. Im leaning between AP dbol and DS dbol if I dont go the Abomb route. Has anyone tried The DS dbol and the AP? I saw pics of someone who looked like they had some pretty decent results on AP dbol, but IMO, if DS is a better product, worth the cost.
As soon as I see some results on this HGH, I plan on running 4 ius sero and 6 ius of the mans stuff a day to see how much growth we can get here lol

I have to say, Alphas test has been the best shit i have ran when it comes to test right up there with Watson. Making awesome gains with just 1.5 grams of test and 4 ius of serostim, but would like to kick it up a notch. Im leaning between AP dbol and DS dbol if I dont go the Abomb route. Has anyone tried The DS dbol and the AP? I saw pics of someone who looked like they had some pretty decent results on AP dbol, but IMO, if DS is a better product, worth the cost.
As soon as I see some results on this HGH, I plan on running 4 ius sero and 6 ius of the mans stuff a day to see how much growth we can get here lol

By time you order I will be out of Danabols.
To answer your question both Danabols and Alpha Pharma Alphabol are excellent. Both are my favorite dbol right now. I cant tell difference between them. Danabol is tiny bit cheaper per tablet. Its $50 per 100 Alphabol and $44 per 100 Danabol. I will be out of Danabol very soon. :)

Back