• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks Vision

tuffg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I spoke with Vision privately about a matter concerning shipment of order from SF so I wanted to thank him openly and give SF two thumbs up.After sending him a PM about this matter he responded quick and assured me he was on it,and he was..SF emailed me and then following day I got my order..Great customer service and an excellent rep..to the newbs,whatever source you choose,don't bash these guys on the board first sign of trouble, let the the reps do their job.Alot of good reps here. Thanks Vision

Please report back and let us know how you liked the gear. Have you SF before?

First time with SF, trying Sciroxx tren e/test e,seen a couple logs that showed good results..Be starting cycle next week,keep ya posted..

We're lucky to have Vision around here.

I wish I seen this post prior, a little late.. But thank you for the kind words.. Our team here at SF goes above and beyond for each and every single customer, we bend the rules, and do what we can within reason..

Once again, the kind words find me well!

Thank you,
Vision

Back