• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren question

Scubes1976

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
why would someone run tren high and test low ? Like for Example . tren a 800mg and test 3oo or 400 mg a week ??? Would that be for someone doing a cut cycle ?

This is an excellent question as there have been opinions that are all over the map.

I think sides are less of an issue with tren high test low as in 250mg test/525mg tren

But I am guessing higher test at 600mg/525mg tren yields better results when bulking?

Interested in what others have to say.

Bulking season for me so I'm just gonna run tren high and test just as high lol

Certainly nothing wrong with it.

If sides kick in cut your test in half and that may help a lot.

This is an excellent question as there have been opinions that are all over the map.

I think sides are less of an issue with tren high test low as in 250mg test/525mg tren

But I am guessing higher test at 600mg/525mg tren yields better results when bulking?

Interested in what others have to say.

This plus I hear they fight for the same receptors so let tren do most of the work. Some of the old school guys I speak to on other groups still prefer the high test low tren. I think they would both be very effective if your diet and training are on point.

I was losing bf and sleeping like a baby on low test high tren. Now I can't sleep for shit since i stopped the tren and no longer shedding bf that's cause diet is still the same and I have upped my cardio. Fuck! I'm getting back on ASAP!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running 1/2cc tren a and 1/2cc test prop EoD for my first cycle. Is that too low of dosage to see any results?

Hmmm. Tren on a first cycle can be a rough ride. I am a big believer in test and maybe an oral only for first cycle.

I think tren on your first cycle is a waste.

Waste? Really whys that? I def feel stronger, shoulders look wider but I'm also pinning delts so that could be why haha

Where you pin gear does not make that particular muscle grow more.

A first cycle with test only does phenomenal things and you will achieve great results. So much that other compounds are not needed.

Also tren can be a bad experience. It is a very powerful compound that can be too much to tolerate. There are pros here that cannot touch it.

Tren has physical sides that need to be managed by running Caber to keep prolactin in check. Not to mention the emotional issues that can pop up.

Are you running Caber and AI while on this cycle?

Get Shredded!
I have experiences itchy delts but nothing too crazy. Not running caber or Al

Yes. It is possible you could get bitch tits and be lactating at the same time.

If you are only a couple of weeks into your cycle stop now. If you have been on cycle for 8 weeks then I guess you are good but only lab analysis will tell for sure.

some guys do not need either an AI or Caber when running test and tren. Others start lactating just by looking at a vial of tren.

Which one are you? I would quit now before you *could* end up needing expensive surgery.

Damn maybe I should get my prolactin checked out. I def don't want gyno

You can drop the tren now keep the test going and order aromasin ASAP.

Get your blood work done at week four and see what your estrogen levels are.

Use Aromasin as needed based on your estrogen levels.

Back