• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TNE Crash??

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have a huge crash after a 1 ml dose of TNE?? Like the 2 hours after but for some reason after I get home from the gym I crash out for at least an hour and I'm dead to the world. Love the Preworkout value of tne but I still got to be able to function lol. Is it the TNE or am I just going that much more beast mode.

I can see the sudden spike of test causing a crashing affect. Never tried it though. What's crazy is, they have a "tren no ester" compound as well. I would imagine that's like pure rage in a bottle.

Ooooooooo now that sounds dangerous like 100mg of attempted deliberate homicide

You have to run Nolva or Ralox the entire cycle while you run TNE. You should double your AI the day of and the day after as well.

Learned this the hard way!

You have to run Nolva or Ralox the entire cycle while you run TNE. You should double your AI the day of and the day after as well.

Learned this the hard way!
Thanks for the advice I appreciate that I hate to find out the hard way

Back