• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it weird to want people to see your wife naked?

MightyMouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not trying to brag but my wife is seriously hot and has a perfect boob job and I just feel like for that much money, more people should see them.It's not fair that I'm the only one that get's to enjoy $6000 worth of boob.I don't, maybe that's disrespectful and just the Test talking.I guess I'll just have to wait and see what everyone thinks....:cool:

I think you should post pics asap. That's hard earned cash on her chest. If you put 60 grand into a new sports car, would you show your pals? Yes! So 6 grand on a chest....almost the exact same thing!

Still waiting on pics of 6k tits!

IML Gear Cream!
OK you animals.I guess I have to now.Yall have to give me a minute to upload.

Cool motorcycle, car or gun and I definitely will show them to my buddies. Hell, I'll even let them drive my car from time to time.

Send them to my inbox brother! I will give you my honest opinion on whether or not you should post them:winkfinger:

Cool motorcycle, car or gun and I definitely will show them to my buddies. Hell, I'll even let them drive my car from time to time.
Hahahaha
Send them to my inbox brother! I will give you my honest opinion on whether or not you should post them:winkfinger:
Pred, you're a sick fuck man lol. Trying to steal a peak from your bros? Whats up with that?

And mighty pulls through!

And for those who think I'm trolling....I'll take one with my user name and date in the pic.I'll try to get them in their full glory.Shit she might let me get some full out nudes as long as her face isn't in it.I'll do my best.Everything I have now is going to have my dick in it.

73d2da7e2c9603514b21b7414870cedf.jpg

Get Shredded!
And for those who think I'm trolling....I'll take one with my user name and date in the pic.I'll try to get them in their full glory.Shit she might let me get some full out nudes as long as her face isn't in it.I'll do my best.Everything I have now is going to have my dick in it.
This is ASF. Ppl will prolly want to see your honky tonk too.

If you're serious OP, I actually don't think it's that weird. There are many men out there that go as far as sharing their wife with other men.
I personally think a little exhibitionism can be hot as hell.

please post asap full noodz..i just gave my head a little tug and that purple color began to shine from it...but i need to see more for it to reach its full purple one eyed launch mode..all i have now is that little tube drip of recon seaman..

Not trying to brag but my wife is seriously hot and has a perfect boob job and I just feel like for that much money, more people should see them.It's not fair that I'm the only one that get's to enjoy $6000 worth of boob.I don't, maybe that's disrespectful and just the Test talking.I guess I'll just have to wait and see what everyone thinks....:cool:

No.

On a side note, want me to fuck her brains out in front of you? It'll only cost you 100ml of t35t0st3|20|\|3

I'll bring DJ and we can really destroy some vagina

No.

On a side note, want me to fuck her brains out in front of you? It'll only cost you 100ml of t35t0st3|20|\|3

I'll bring DJ and we can really destroy some vagina
Put your red rocket up.It takes a special kind of man to please my women and it ain't you holms

Put your red rocket up.It takes a special kind of man to please my women and it ain't you holms

Women or woman? Are you Mormon?

Seems like you bit more off than you can chew. My red rocket ain't goin' anywhere

Back