• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Should i do it?

kiing

My Thrown
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Theres a softball size lump on my ass from when i pinned 2cc of test e should i poke it with a needle of not??

Softball-sized?! That's pretty damned big. Is it red? Hot to touch? Itchy? Does it hurt to touch? How long since inject? New gear? New brand? How much wiggling during inject? What size needle?

I wouldn't poke it with a needle regardless, but the answers to the above would help me decide to either go to doctor for actual diagnosis/treatment, of whether I'd let it ride a few more days.

well it fits in the palm of my hand and new gear not hot but it does fucking hurt and 25 1 inch needle

nope, let it go away on it's own unless it starts showing signs of infection then just go get some antibiotics.

Dude get to the DR! If it's the size you are truly describing I would more than likely get the the doctors. Try a warm compress for a bit and evaluate from there, but more than likely you should have someone take a look. Just my opinion though..

my glutes swell up all the time when i put a few cc's of prop and other shit in there, one of the reasons i hate pinning them. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, I use 1.5" pins for flutes b/c 1" sometimes end up too shallow if I don't angle the pin just right.

Theres a softball size lump on my ass from when i pinned 2cc of test e should i poke it with a needle of not??
How long has it been like that?

If I pin medium or short esters I get that same effect. It's no big deal and is part of the game for some of us.

Sounds like a good bit went sub q. Use 1.5" pins for the glutes. I had one bad inject that swelled to the size of a golf ball. It was sensitive longer than any other pin. After the sixth day it subsided. If no signs of a infection, heat etc. and if it does not get worse, it will absorb .

Just got over a week of issues from a leaking delt shot. Started out like a golfball sized knot in the bottom of my delt and wound up with an upper arm that looked like a fucking balloon animal for several days. It was weird how much inflammation such a small amount of oil could produce.

not really if you think about it in terms of every single bit of tissue coming in contact with the oil then swelling up in response...

Back