• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long for the "blast" to settle down to " cruise" level

geezerjude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please help me. I have blood work with Dr. scheduled for 11/11. How many weeks prior to this should I end my blast so as not to skew the blood work for my TRT protocol. Thanks!

What ester are you blasting on?
any orals? Orals will skew your liver/cholesterol most likely and some effect on base too

I'd drop back to TRT by the first of October to be safe.

HeavyIron is on TRT and can give some first hand wisdom.

And I wouldn't take a shot a week before labs but tell your doc you took your shot two days before labs.

What does your cycle look like?

What ester are you blasting on?
any orals? Orals will skew your liver/cholesterol most likely and some effect on base too

I'd drop back to TRT by the first of October to be safe.

HeavyIron is on TRT and can give some first hand wisdom.

Sorry folks I should have included specific details.
It is not really a "blast" more like a "flare up":)

I started TRT 2 months ago. I was prescribed 6% compounded cream. 1 ml twice a day. This brought me up from 420 to 680. I am waiting for my next 2 month supply of compounded cream @ 10% to arrive any day. Doc wants me to be in the 800 + range.
OK so I have some 300mg Testosterone Cypionate vials.
I am injecting 150mgs twice a week. I am also taking 50mg of Winstrol daily for 4-6 weeks.

How much time for these amounts to level off prior to blood work? Thanks for your help.

I'll try again.
TRT PROTOCOL: 2 ml per day. 10% compounded cream.
Blast, well, more like a flare up, 300mg per week of Testosterone Cypionate. Plus 50 mg of Winstrol per day for 4-6 weeks. How soon should I stop, prior to 11/11, to allow accurate readings from the 10% cream?

Well not so much "accurate" but results that are not going to raise suspicion...

That compound cream is really going to throw it off.... If you had a dosage of just injections or just cream would be easier to dose...
Ester cyp is 14 half and by 28days should be at 25% potency give or take how your body metabolizes the ester; some sooner than other

IML Gear Cream!
Everything I've read is 4-6 weeks depending on ester to drop back down. I'd drop back down now.

Everything I've read is 4-6 weeks depending on ester to drop back down. I'd drop back down now.
Thanks to you, and everyone else, for replying to my question. Now I have to decide to postpone bloodwork or terminate blast/flare up.

Thanks to you, and everyone else, for replying to my question. Now I have to decide to postpone bloodwork or terminate blast/flare up.

You can probably get away with telling your doc that you got bloodwork slightly later due to work/vacation.... That can help the clear time... If you are blasting and cruising then 8 week cycles is more than enough for blasting since you shouldn't really lose any gains post blast since you are "on" lifelong ... It's also better on the body to limit the amount of blast time to return to normal especially being on TRT it becomes more of a preserving yourself healthy for lifelong rather than trying to get massive gains in a single cycle because you know that post will loose a chunk of size and then time off and repeat etc....

I took advantage of the blood work offered by PrivateMDLabs and ordered the Female Hormone Panel and added Lipid Profile.
The following blood work results are from the following beginning September 9th:
Zydex Winstrol, 2-25 mg capsules per day (50mg) for 25 days, 50 capsules in bottle,
Fuerza Labotatorios Testosterona Cypionate (spanish) 300MG per ML, 2 injections of .5ml (150mg) per week
Anastrozole, .5mg twice a week, following injections.

Prior to this date I was on the following TRT protocol:
Life Extensions Compounded Testosterone Cream, 100mg per ml, 2ml per day as prescribed.
BPS Dermacrine - self prescribed for DHEA
Formeron - self prescribed to help lower estradiol, a prior test had it in the 70's.

The above TRT was maintained while I was on this extra stuff. Extra stuff ended on October 8th. Now I am only on TRT protocol.

These are the results:

Last edited:
I took advantage of the blood work offered by PrivateMDLabs and ordered the Female Hormone Panel and added Lipid Profile.
The following blood work results are from the following beginning September 9th:
Zydex Winstrol, 2-25 mg capsules per day (50mg) for 25 days, 50 capsules in bottle,
Fuerza Labotatorios Testosterona Cypionate (spanish) 300MG per ML, 2 injections of .5ml (150mg) per week
Anastrozole, .5mg twice a week, following injections.

Prior to this date I was on the following TRT protocol:
Life Extensions Compounded Testosterone Cream, 100mg per ml, 2ml per day as prescribed.
BPS Dermacrine - self prescribed for DHEA
Formeron - self prescribed to help lower estradiol, a prior test had it in the 70's.

The above TRT was maintained while I was on this extra stuff. Extra stuff ended on October 8th. Now I am only on TRT protocol.

These are the results:
Sorry folks every time I try to copy results they are too hard to read here. Any suggestions?

image.tiff

This is what happens...:confused:

Potassium, Serum 5.5 [COLOR=rgb(100.000000%, 0.000000%, 0.000000%)]HIGH
[/COLOR]Alkaline Phosphatase, S 34 LOW
AST (SGOT) 68 HIGH
ALT (SGPT) 118 [COLOR=rgb(100.000000%, 0.000000%, 0.000000%)]HIGH
[/COLOR]
Lipid Panel
Cholesterol, Total 279 [COLOR=rgb(100.000000%, 0.000000%, 0.000000%)]HIGH
[/COLOR]Triglycerides 162 [COLOR=rgb(100.000000%, 0.000000%, 0.000000%)]HIGH
[/COLOR]HDL Cholesterol 25 [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]LOW[/COLOR]

VLDL Cholesterol Cal 32

LDL Cholesterol Calc 222 [COLOR=rgb(100.000000%, 0.000000%, 0.000000%)]HIGH
[/COLOR]Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S LH <0.2
FSH, Serum FSH 0.3

Estradiol Estradiol 18.1

I had to copy and paste some of the results

Back