• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I should have pinned her ass!

jas101

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK, I was working out of the main office a couple weeks ago. The one hot blond milf (recently divorced) that works there walked up to me and another guy and asked if either of us knew how to give b12 injections. Brilliant me says uhhhhuhhhh, NO. After the fact I wish I had told her I only know how to do glute injection. Why can't I think of these things when I'm under pressure? Btw, this girl is a gym rat with a squat booty!

OK, I was working out of the main office a couple weeks ago. The one hot blond milf (recently divorced) that works there walked up to me and another guy and asked if either of us knew how to give b12 injections. Brilliant me says uhhhhuhhhh, NO. After the fact I wish I had told her I only know how to do glute injection. Why can't I think of these things when I'm under pressure? Btw, this girl is a gym rat with a squat booty!
You should have offered to give her a meat injection!

You should have said, "I wasn't aware semen had that much b12, but yea I know how to do injections. I also offer an oral version."

It was a trap Jas! Tread carefully lmao. Happy wife happy life man

Haha, this girl is crazy. She always gets shitty drunk at the Christmas parties and starts stripping. The other girls have to fight her to keep her cloths on.
I'd be yelling "hey let the girl get naked! The fuck is wrong with y'all!"

Doesn't seem like you need to pin her to nail her. And DEFINITELY don't let personality know about your hobbies (besides having casual sex with drunk blondes).
who am I kidding? I'd already gave here my debit card and pin #.

Doesn't seem like you need to pin her to nail her. And DEFINITELY don't let personality know about your hobbies (besides having casual sex with drunk blondes).
who am I kidding? I'd already gave here my debit card and pin #.

She's on the hunt for another man. She's made a few comments about my muscles when I wear my baby gap shirts. I'm married but I still have an imagination.

Just tell her you felt uncomfortable admitting you do injets in front of others but you will do her this "favor"

No no no... you comfortably reassure her that you can give her shot in her delts. Then you firmly, but gently, take control and adminster the injection like a god damn doctor.
Smile
Compliment something superficial. .. she will know what you really are saying
ask her to dinner.
Damage her uterus with your penis

in your with your wife... act like a pussy... avoid the whole situation... as jas did so naturally ;)

Back