• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fatigue

techfire35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started my 2nd bottles of tre/test/mast all E esters. Also added 100mg of Anandrol a day and plan on running it only 3 weeks. Thus cycle has been different then other tren cycles. Havent really experienced any of the sides except the aggression which i like simply because it really helps in the gym and i can tell myself to calm down when needed. My question is the last week or what seems like since i started the Anadrol ive became just tired. Im sleeping 6-7 hrs a night which to me is shocking since im running tren. Btw im running everything at 400 per week. I can be at work and just fall asleep and its tsking me forever to get to functioning in the morning. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any ideas what to do to get my energy level back up? Thanks yall

Abombs do the same thing to me. Once I get 10 minutes into a workout I'm OK but getting started is hard. Feel tired all day with a mild headache.

Thats it then its like a annoying lil tired headache lol. Never gets bad but annoys me and i coukd seriously fall asleep at the drop of a hat

It may fade.
But likely when you drop the drol is when you will feel better.

Just started my 2nd bottles of tre/test/mast all E esters. Also added 100mg of Anandrol a day and plan on running it only 3 weeks. Thus cycle has been different then other tren cycles. Havent really experienced any of the sides except the aggression which i like simply because it really helps in the gym and i can tell myself to calm down when needed. My question is the last week or what seems like since i started the Anadrol ive became just tired. Im sleeping 6-7 hrs a night which to me is shocking since im running tren. Btw im running everything at 400 per week. I can be at work and just fall asleep and its tsking me forever to get to functioning in the morning. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any ideas what to do to get my energy level back up? Thanks yall

Trensomnia is part of it, and your Test dose is too high. Back it down to 250. Remember with Long Esters they can take 3-5 weeks to kick in, some it takes 4-6.

ABombs are HARSH on the liver and if you're feeling shitty your enzymes are most likely elevated.

AD50 sucks.....for me not worth the gains.....mood swings,tired all the time and fing angry all the time.....prefer Dbol instead..

AD makes me(or the devil in me) do crazy shit...........I can pick a fight with a dead nun on that shit.................that shit is evil,never again for me!

High anabolic compounds can cause a bit of lethargy/fatigue.. and you are running both Tren and Anadrol so that should be expected. It is not all bad though, it means you are growing. If it doesn't get better, or you can't take it, drop the Anadrol or lower the dosage.

It is possible your thyroid is taking a beating, better yet, your body. Ask me how I feel after 700mg tren, 50mg proviron, 700mg of mast... My body was telling me to stop and when I came back to trt, boy did I hurt. I'm finally feeling better. This is without proper blood work and wreckless.. Just thought id share my experience..

When do you scheduled your drol intake, all at once, what times, AM/PM, do you brake up your dosages, or take pre workout?

If I can make a suggestion, drop your dosage to only 50, and brake that down in x 2, and slowly increase your dosages to the desired amount..say, every 4-6 days increase..

Also you really need to get more sleep man,6 hrs isn't enough, especially when on that many compounds..Sounds like your suffering from some sort of CNS fatigue,Your CNS is not recovering fast enough (especially with the addition of drol,and tren isnt helping either)..The CNS is greatly influenced by compounds, and the quality of sleep, you need to hit all stages..Drol
Maybe also tone down your lifts,not sure if your ramping up the volume and intensity because your on,but if you are, lift to stimulate-DON'T annihilate...

If you can add some B12 (preferably injections) to your supplement intake, that could assist immensely,and try to incorp more BCAA's.. Also maybe try adding some GABA as well..Because the GABA receptors are a MAJOR target when on that many compounds..

Back