• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

eat stop eat

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone ever give brad pilons IF theories a go?

I'm looking intensely at gut health in the last few days in my quest for overall health and overall knowledge ..
this seems to fit better with current quests in the IF world than either lean gains (I <3 martin) or the warrior diet..

to this day martin berkhans style of lifting works better for me than any other thing and I tend to revert to it when I'm frustrated with everything else in the gym and find myself muttering "fuckarounditis'

Tried IF twice...didnt get through a week either time. Hated it. Does not work for me in any way shape or form.

Honestly, I mostly just eat when I'm hungry. Most days it ends of being IF, but as long as I hit my calorie and macro goals I don't stress about the timing

Honestly, I mostly just eat when I'm hungry. Most days it ends of being IF, but as long as I hit my calorie and macro goals I don't stress about the timing

That would bite me in the ass lol, i'm always hungry.

That would bite me in the ass lol, i'm always hungry.

I swear, the more I eat the more hungry I am!

Really though, I prefer bigger meals and the majority of cals after 1-3pm. At first I was starving in the morning and could barely make it through but my body got used to it and now I'm rarely hungry before 2pm. Some days, especially when I'm super busy at work I don't end up eating til 5 or 6pm, which is fine (no my muscles don't fall off), the only issue is getting in a huge amount of calories before going to bed.

Everyone's different, I think it's important to try out numerous eating patterns to figure out what works for you

i swear, the more i eat the more hungry i am!

Really though, i prefer bigger meals and the majority of cals after 1-3pm. At first i was starving in the morning and could barely make it through but my body got used to it and now i'm rarely hungry before 2pm. Some days, especially when i'm super busy at work i don't end up eating til 5 or 6pm, which is fine (no my muscles don't fall off), the only issue is getting in a huge amount of calories before going to bed.

Everyone's different, i think it's important to try out numerous eating patterns to figure out what works for you

yes!

Back