• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting my first cycle...need some help !

emad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm 23 and wanting to start my new cycle I'm currently sitting on 18% body fat 87kg. Considering running test e for 12 weeks at 450mg a week arimidex eod And novaldex for pct. my question, is that a suitable amount to get good gains ? Also if I decide to up the dose during the cycle will i have to up the arimidex as I already have some chest fat and I don't want to get gyno ?

Help much appreciated

For first cycle that's perfect for test e only and of course good gains. The ai depends, you might not be prone to gyno or you might be. Get bloods done during cycle to check your estrogen as that's the only real way to find out how much adex dosage you need. Adjust accordingly with bloodwork.

Your gains will depend in training and diet, diet being #1. Aromasin would be a better AI for 1st time IMO. Add clomid or torem to your pct.

Thanks guys!
Sorry As for the pct why is it also good to add clomid on top of novaldex ? And should I should with novaldex first ?

Back