• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren A Test E Dbol

favoriteweapon10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test E, Tren A, Dbol

Wanted advice on whether I should start off with just the test and dbol then after 4 weeks, drop dbol and add tren along with the test OR if it would be ok to do all 3 compounds simultaneously from the get go. I've been reading on both strategies being used so i want you guys' opinion.

Last edited:
You really can't go wrong with either option. I personally like adding Tren Ace to the last 6-8 weeks of a cycle. Your goals for this cycle could play an important role in which route you choose.

Great combo. I've gone both routes, I had better results with introducing tren the last half of the cycle.

Run all 3, there is no synergy like this.. Dbol and tren is amazing!

I'm stoked to hear your feedback when you do.. Here is one of my stacks..I now love this combo next to test/nandrolone/dbol

g3_zpsaa0c054b.jpg

I added the tren ace/tren E blend to the above stack.. the ace in in my stock pile below..

1_zps82567fbb.jpg

run all 3 from the start. i don't see any point in in running tren after dbol instead of running it with it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm with vision run all 3 together . I ran this 2 winters ago , the strongest cycle I've ever run ! Amazing growth and strength gains . At about the 3 week mark I was gaining over a pound a day . Now along with being a very strong cycle you MAY have increased sides . Watch your BP and of course your liver enzymes . The dbol from the start will kickstart this run very nicely . Make sure to eat lots of protein , dbol loves steak . And one other thing . you will be getting stronger at an amazing rate when this get's going . This can set someone up for injury to tendons if you are not careful to keep good form on all lifts . I'd stay away from 1 rep max reps . The tendons are not able to keep up with the muscle in some cases when you get that strong that fast so make sure to use weight you can control and don't swing or use momentum .

I'm with vision run all 3 together . I ran this 2 winters ago , the strongest cycle I've ever run ! Amazing growth and strength gains . At about the 3 week mark I was gaining over a pound a day . Now along with being a very strong cycle you MAY have increased sides . Watch your BP and of course your liver enzymes . The dbol from the start will kickstart this run very nicely . Make sure to eat lots of protein , dbol loves steak . And one other thing . you will be getting stronger at an amazing rate when this get's going . This can set someone up for injury to tendons if you are not careful to keep good form on all lifts . I'd stay away from 1 rep max reps . The tendons are not able to keep up with the muscle in some cases when you get that strong that fast so make sure to use weight you can control and don't swing or use momentum .

This, he dialed it in perfect...

The growth was like none other..you will grow, and fast, and the strength comes almost over night,be-careful..

Heed his advice!

I am running 825mg test e / 600mg deca wk with 75mg dbol ed I am wrapping up wk 3 and will add 300mg tren e at wk 4 and lower deca to 400mg .. Thinking it's going to be a good fall/winter bulk ;)

Tren after dbol without question. This is just my opinion and how I do it. There are many other guys who would say run them together. Honestly, their advise may work better for your particular goals.

Last edited:
This, he dialed it in perfect...

The growth was like none other..you will grow, and fast, and the strength comes almost over night,be-careful..

Heed his advice!

Big Lou always gives great advise, just like you my friend.

Clint~

Back