• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WU and MG under new rules

I don't see it being a real issue but more regulations are never a good thing.

Well by now all sources and members really should be using virtual currency such as bitcoins cant get any more secure and anonymous.

Well by now all sources and members really should be using virtual currency such as bitcoins cant get any more secure and anonymous.
You are advocating a made up currency with no value that can disappear instantly and untraceably? Have you heard of Mt. Gox? No thanks, I will pass.

You are advocating a made up currency with no value that can disappear instantly and untraceably? Have you heard of Mt. Gox? No thanks, I will pass.
Haha exactly and can virtually change worth overnight. For something that is already nothing. Sky rocket the price of bit coins

Bitcoins are the only thing standing between the police a prison cell and all the tor black markets that are currently in operation. The original silk road would still be going now if it wasn't for the errors made in the set up process.

Every time you order steroids online you take a risk of loosing your money and people are seriously scared about the tiny amount of risk associated with using virtual currency?
well thats cool you can all head to your prison cells in the next few years lol.

If your a buyer buy your virtual currency - buy your gear = very little risk of loosing value providing you transfer within a few hours of receiving them.

If your a seller then cash out your bitcoins immediately after receiving them as payment providing this is done within a few hours of receiving very little value is going to be lost.

Im aware of the mt gox situation

We had weaknesses in our system, and our bitcoins vanished. We’ve caused trouble and inconvenience to many people, and I feel deeply sorry for what has happened,” Karpeles said

So yeah i would say its well worth the risk do you think for one minute that it would be possible to buy hard drugs on a site just like shopping on ebay if it wasn't for virtual currency? not that im in to hard drugs but still the principle is the same steroids are illegal in many of jurisdictions although legal in mine.

Given that people trade for guns, drugs, and incendiaries using real currencies all the time, yeah, I'm going to say that virtual currencies aren't necessary. The entirely arbitrary nature of virtual currencies, the lack of authentication potential, and the ephemeral nature of anything virtualized make it insufficient for actual trading long term. Give me a bag of raw diamonds any day of the week.

Gentlemen this is all fantasy and roll playing anyway..Right?

You can buy gold on our site as you would on any phone game app, and use that gold to buy gear and build your fabricated,mythical, fictional athlete/fitness/body builder character..

Given that people trade for guns, drugs, and incendiaries using real currencies all the time, yeah, I'm going to say that virtual currencies aren't necessary. The entirely arbitrary nature of virtual currencies, the lack of authentication potential, and the ephemeral nature of anything virtualized make it insufficient for actual trading long term. Give me a bag of raw diamonds any day of the week.

Again your not getting it if you have connections that trust you sure you can trade real currencies but online that simply does not work. Someone from law enforcement will get in and before you know it the whole chain of sources are busted then customers follow. Whether you like virtual currency or not it still stands as the only method of trading illegal items on the web with very little chance of being caught. Maby WU works great for chinese sources sure because its not illegal to export hormones out of china. Start a USA domestic lab and accept WU then your at alot higher risk as WU is far from anonymous.

Do prove me wrong go and set up a online black market and accept western union and just count the number of days before your vendors start getting taken down. Virtual currency is the only way to operate on the deep web with black markets and in my opinion should be used for all domestic sources or ones that source from a jurisdiction where it is illegal to do so.

IML Gear Cream!
so basicly its for overseas transfuers not domestic right ?

cheapthreads out...

so basicly its for overseas transfuers not domestic right ?

cheapthreads out...
No, it is going to require that WU and MG keep real records instead of the half assed ones they do now. They may also require additional ID or maybe stop the no ID transfers. This is pretty new, so no real idea of how it will turn out yet.

My last WU was seized by department of homeland security within last 2 weeks.

What a surprise...our government is taking away our rights to transfer money now

Even those ​ are only worth something because someone dug them up thousands of years ago and said ohhh shiny....these are valuable. They are just worthless rocks like any other. Just like gold is worthless metal. Who says gold is valuable? Some fucking guy.....a few thousand years ago. Its all bullshit all the way around when you think about it.

Even those ​ are only worth something because someone dug them up thousands of years ago and said ohhh shiny....these are valuable. They are just worthless rocks like any other. Just like gold is worthless metal. Who says gold is valuable? Some fucking guy.....a few thousand years ago. Its all bullshit all the way around when you think about it.
Agreed, but since these shiny items are agreed upon, I'm not going to remake the system... Just survive in it

Back