• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic America???

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ordered their dbol or aromasin? I thought dbol was supposed to be blue yet is pink.....and the aromasin is blue ? Help please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ordered oils, var ,proviron and Tbol..........and all have been spot on...I'm sure they are real....You will know soon enough.

Dbol and other pills can be any color they want to make them and in any shape.

I've had their var and rom. So far it's on point from my experience. Rom dried the crap out of my joints when I over dosed.

And how long to feel the "pump" on dbol?

Yeah the colors and even sizes will vary from batch to batch. Just different dyes and fillers.
You should notice dbol with in a few hours and the weight gain and "pumps" (painful to me) after the first week. Seriously, i could not even JOG 30 YARDS. Also stomach cramping if taken with little to no food.

Yeah the colors and even sizes will vary from batch to batch. Just different dyes and fillers.
You should notice dbol with in a few hours and the weight gain and "pumps" (painful to me) after the first week. Seriously, i could not even JOG 30 YARDS. Also stomach cramping if taken with little to no food.

^^Indeed. I was there. I think he cried a bit too.

I used a batch of their Dbol. It was yellow and worked awesome. Some of the best pumps I ever had and cant wait to do it again.

Is that all it is a pump feeling lol that's all I hear anyone want to elaborate what benefit dbol does? I'm using it as a kickstarter with test e

I never noticed a "pump" feeling or "sense of well being".
However I did break all my personal records because from using dbol.

If you want a "pump feeling"
I recommend 100-150mg of TNE about 60min before the workout.

Back