• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Preventing stretch marks

CCowell518

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today I was working out an noticed a tiny stretch mark on the inside of my shoulder. How do you prevent them or at least really help calm them down?

Keep skin moisturized. I've heard of pregnant women using cocoa butter but Idk if that really works. From what I've heard it's more of a genetic thing with the skin

Comes with growin:coffee:...as previousely stated where it pride .....:winkfinger:

Yea i really think there is no way to prevent them other than stop getting bigger which i doubt is an option.. lol best thing you can do is wear them with pride like said above, and cocoa butter will help fade that purplish pink color of the stretch marks back to normal, but it won't get rid of them.

You can drop the weights and grab a purse lmao. In all reality though man there are some things that will help but nothing that will completely prevent. Google that shit and research whatever products you can before buying any?

You can drop the weights and grab a purse lmao. In all reality though man there are some things that will help but nothing that will completely prevent. Google that shit and research whatever products you can before buying any?
Haha grab a purse

:roflmfao:

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

You can get them lasered off at a whopping 1G a session/area.

The faster you grow.. The worse they are. I was told to enjoy them, so I'm embracing the growth. haha

Attachments

• ugh.jpg
    ugh.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 18
IML Gear Cream!
And my tattoo artist said they're gonna hurt like a bitch to tattoo. So I'm looking forward to that shit. lol

Yeah I got some nasties too but they are prideful!!!

HGH and GH peptides may help a bit.

Other than that, try Vitamin E. It will help with the elasticity of the skin.

Its not a purse! It's a satchel!

Back