• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cant do it!!!!

kiing

My Thrown
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every fucking time i pin this gear i get a huge fucking lump and the pip is unbearable just cant do it anymore this shit fucking sucks

Where and what are you pinning with

Not allergic to anything and a 1inch 25 g and my glutes and quads and its Legends Gear Test E

Are you shaking a lot as you're pinning? I can't use 25 gauge because their too small and I shake like Michael J Fox trying to force gear out of the end of that little tiny needle. Causes PIP for me. I found my sweet spot is 20 gauge for glutes and 23 for quads.

1ml a shot? You could be allergic to the oil. Have you run gear before? If it were me I would give it a rest for a week. Watch some tutorials to make sure your technique is correct, and try starting with 0.5 ml to see how you respond to it. Also warming the bottle up a little bit might help and after you pin rub the injection site for a min or two. Did you ever use this lab before?

It's always weird to me when people say they get terrible pip with gear I have no issues with. I'm not doubting anyone, but I pinned the hell out of their prop and felt nothing. It's happened with other sources too where people say it kills them and I feel nothing. Maybe I'm just lucky.

IML Gear Cream!
I've found that carrier oils and ba/bb concentration make a huge impact on how my body reacts to gear

First time i used there gear i used many other sponsors gear never happened this is some bull shit

Not allergic to anything and a 1inch 25 g and my glutes and quads and its Legends Gear Test E

Legend... Dunno anything about the gearZ there. So I'll stfu and leave. *closes door*

First thing I'd change is use 1 1/2" and bury it. So many people are scared to use 1 1/2...get it deep in the muscle!

I know plenty of guys that have used and are currently using the same gear with no issues. I would think its either the carrier(EO could be the culprit if you are allergic to it) or poor injection technique. Sounds like you have pinned before though so technique probably isn't the issue. Seems like all of these labs from China are using EO in some % since it is mostly produced there( saves them some $$$). I am allergic as fuck to EO so this is why I mention it. Same things you are mentioning happen to me with EO.

Sometimes. Actually felt like I had the flu for 24 hours after I pinned one time. All other times i just had really bad itching, swelling and a painful lump in the muscle that lasted for several days

Back