• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

That's Nasty!!!

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was on the recumbent bike the other day and next to me was the stair master. There was this guy on the stair master working seriously hard. He was totally drenched in his own sweat. Then I realized I was being "rained on" by this guys sweat. I understand he was working hard and that is admirable, but at the same time I was kind of grossed out by being "sprinkled" by his bodily fluid. I couldn't move to a different bike because this was the only recumbent bike available and the "spinning" bikes hurt my back. So I stayed and continued to be "rained" on. Not knocking him at all - really. Maybe I should have handed him a towel!!! But has anyone had a similar experience? What is the most disgusting thing that has happened to you - or you have seen in the gym?

damn, thats gross. cant say that ive had any similar experiences like that. tho if it were and attractive lady dripping sweat on me... i probably wouldnt move or mind.

So I was on the recumbent bike the other day and next to me was the stair master. There was this guy on the stair master working seriously hard. He was totally drenched in his own sweat. Then I realized I was being "rained on" by this guys sweat. I understand he was working hard and that is admirable, but at the same time I was kind of grossed out by being "sprinkled" by his bodily fluid. I couldn't move to a different bike because this was the only recumbent bike available and the "spinning" bikes hurt my back. So I stayed and continued to be "rained" on. Not knocking him at all - really. Maybe I should have handed him a towel!!! But has anyone had a similar experience? What is the most disgusting thing that has happened to you - or you have seen in the gym?
Ouch - sorry to hear that. Why are the machines packed in that closely? Or was his spray going 2ft away from him?

Personally, I would have walked away and asked mgmt to move the bike an extra foot or two away....

walking into the locker room after a workout, and a old man with his leg up on the bench straight flossing his junk with a towel like a fucking violin really pisses me off.... lol stupid

You make me laugh cause I'm that guy sweating on you; just pull the bike back a foot, I won't be insulted.

The gym I go to has two bathrooms in the back each with a single toilet, sink, and shower. I had to piss so walked to the back when this guy walked out of the bathroom I walked in this dude had sprayed shit all over the wal, floor, and toilet. I walked right back out and the dude was getting his bag and left.. it was fucking disgusting It looked liked his ass exploded .. no attempt to clean it up

There is a guy at my gym that sweats profusely and is dripping wet in a matter of minutes of starting his WO. He asked to share a machine and in my head I was thinking 'ummm how do I politely say no'

Then he immediately offers up to wipe it down good each time and I then said yea, sure.

He must have read my mind or seen the expression on my face.

IML Gear Cream!
There is a guy at my gym that sweats profusely and is dripping wet in a matter of minutes of starting his WO. He asked to share a machine and in my head I was thinking 'ummm how do I politely say no'

Then he immediately offers up to wipe it down good each time and I then said yea, sure.

He must have read my mind or seen the expression on my face.
Must be on tren. LOL

walking into the locker room after a workout, and a old man with his leg up on the bench straight flossing his junk with a towel like a fucking violin really pisses me off.... lol stupid

What he did, not cool. Your description, hilarious!

Oh Hell to the No. You are far more tolerant than I. You are a brave and loving soul.

I could make a list a mile long.I get really tired on women that wear spandex that shouldn't .They get on spinners right in front of where I WO and is horrible.As for some guy sweating all over you ? Not cool. Might be the reason I WO many times at midnight lol-OD

Haha that's so funny I know exactly what you mean.

Old men striking a Captain Morgan blow drying the danglers. I need a new gym :(

i've never really had anything gross happen at the gym in the 8 years i've been working out consistently. sweat and equipment, smelly indians, stuff like that but at the end of the day it's just sweat and BO.

I was training one day and needed to use 'the facilities'. I go into the stall and in the toilet was the largest, most disgusting turd I have ever seen in my life. It was so huge it couldn't be flushed! Reminded me of this Wanda Sykes phone tap, lol.

I could make a list a mile long.I get really tired on women that wear spandex that shouldn't .They get on spinners right in front of where I WO and is horrible.As for some guy sweating all over you ? Not cool. Might be the reason I WO many times at midnight lol-OD

Re: spandex - One size does not fit all

False advertising.

Sent from outer space

Get Shredded!
I was training one day and needed to use 'the facilities'. I go into the stall and in the toilet was the largest, most disgusting turd I have ever seen in my life. It was so huge it couldn't be flushed! Reminded me of this Wanda Sykes phone tap, lol.

lmao! dude, i saw one last year in a hotel lobby restroom that was literally the size of a 12" loaded sub from subway no bullshit.... there was blood in the toilet and everyting. it would not go down. i puked in my mouth but at the same time, i was amazed. felt bad for the guy who had to clean it up. it still haunts me to this day.

I posted earlier but I never read the original post...... Damn sweetheart, if it bothered you that much you could have least told me, and asked me to towel off! Starting a thread is a little harsh.... don't ya think? Geez. Women.

Last edited:
how did this thread go from being sweated on...to world record Lincoln Logs?

how bout when a guy just gets there puts his bag down ok then decides to undress down to his shity draws and sits down to take his socks off gets up and bam there it is a fucking skid mark the size of a index finger . now i get hes maybe in his late 40z early 50z but really you cant smell something or maybe fell a lil moist back there he souldve checked in the restroom first before exposing the richness .. how bout the naked guy who wants to talk to you while your getting ready cock all in your face type shit and all you can do is keep your head down so as not to gaze .... so please guys have some gym edict this isant the Kmart dressing room here .........so dont treat it as such .....and to you fat fucks sweating all over you do know how much you sweat its not the first time so lets keep a towel on deck around your neck in your hand tucket in your shorts whatever lets keep it clean cuz as you can see ppl talk ...

cheapthreads out........

This is some great stuff..........thanks everyone for adding to my thread. I would love to respond to everyone. You all got some interesting stories...............I can't believe some people can be so disgusting. I know it's a gym and a gym locker room and sweat happens......but GEEEEZZZZ................have SOME class................ Right???

I picked up a 45lb wheel to toss it on my squat bar and some jackass has spit phlegm on it! Hocked a damn loogie on the weight and I grabbed it. Greenish and infected looking too. I was PISSED

how did this thread go from being sweated on...to world record Lincoln Logs?

Yeah, I know..............there is another thread for that in the Pit I believe!!!! But I think we're getting back on track. Thanks, S2h. :)

The old naked Captain Morgan blow drier guy seems to be the norm. Why does that seem normal to one generation? The rest of the world doesn't understand

Back