• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Waiting on corisol levels to start HRT, at the end of my rope.

WhatTRTmayCome

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys im a 28 yr old male and have been diagnosed with low T along with other problems.

Ive been to the endo last week and the first thing he said to me was "your bloods are all over the place". My first reading last year was 8.9, 9 being the end of the scale, I took a second one 2 weeks ago and its its now 5.6!

Needless to say im feeling like crap. My B12 reading were off as well and my creatinine levels are higher than the highest levels so theres probably something wrong with my adrenals as well along with the fact ive been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks sine I was 19.

He said he would give me my prescription on that day but without knowing my cortisol levels he couldnt as if they were wrong or out of whack and I started TRT it would make me worse as my body wouldnt be able to handle it.

So I took bloods 2 days ago for cortisol along wit T agian and some other hormones. Those should be back to me next wednesday and my appointment with the endo is on the 30th.

My question is,if my cortisol is wrong and he starts me on treatment for that, would it have to be fixed first before he gives me TRT or is it a case where you can start both at the same time?

Last edited:
Apparently I cant edit my post again.

Anyway just wanted to add these were the other hormones the endo requested fasted at 9am..

Cortisol
Testosterone
FSN LU prolactin
TFT'S
UDE UFT'S FBC

I hope I wrote them correct, trying to read his handwriting as best possible.

Im gonna be honest, the docs drugs may help you feel better in the short term, but your young, TOO young to be having all these issues, and ignoring the cause is going to lead to lifelong troubles.

ALL of your hormones are tied together, some more heavily than others, and all of them require proper nutrient intake for optimal operation. And before you think you eat properly or get proper nutrition, your bodies ability to use nutrients is hugely impacted by toxins and parasites not to mention all sorts of genetic abberations that influence your bodies ability to use.

My recommendation to you would be an extensive supplement program to get things working.

Anxiety and panaic attacks, anything psychological actually is quite often relatex to B12 and other B's.

I wouldn't worry too much about people saying to supplement with worthless shit. Get your B12 up and keep vitamins optimal. They won't fix low T, but you'll feel better. Make sure you are very physically active and don't eat garbage all day. If everything is too in that regard, get on TRT. Because seriously, at your levels there is no magic food or exercise program to fix you and people who advertise this are deceitful, egotistical and ignorant.

Just make sure you are taking care of yourself and if that hasn't worked, two more years of it won't do a damn thing either.

I am 22, just started TRT, had low T all through puberty and got told the same shit I just described. People need to pull that pole out and help people!

Back