• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Could anyone enlighten me about other AAS besides test.

Armybrah

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I see a lot of information about Test. Pretty much anything about your first cycle it's right in front of you. So thank you all for that!

I'm finding it hard to find information about other ones though. Dbol,deca,tren. Etc. Could anyone give any information about these for me? Detailed articles would be great if you have any. Shit if you can sum it up in a paragraph that'd be great as well because I no close to none about them. Or a simple direction of where to go would be appreciated to.

Thanks guys.

Google "*drugname* steroid profile" you'll land at steroid dot com or meso. Lots of basic info on most compounds at those two sites. Once you get the basics you'll realize all the info is right here in front of you.

There's plenty of information available...amazing thing called google. As Damgar pointed out you'll land on one of two sites and both of them will give you plenty to read about. After spending some time reading and learning what you can, come back and ask specific questions and those here will be more than helpful.

Steroid dot com is great place ha. Just read up on dbol and deca. Awesome to know these things.
So it seems deca is far more safe then dbol. So deca is something to put in for a second cycle. Compared to dbol. Dbol seems pretty crazy.

There's so many compounds to list.. Instead of wanting to know about the vast amount of AAS there is, I would suggest to start reading about androgenic vs anabolic steroids...There's just to much to cover,especially when it depends on it's class when it pertains to esters vs how its metabolized whether it's an oral or injection, it's form and delivery method and so on..There's just a vast variety of common AAS, for the most part most mimic the action of testosterone directly,while others cause the body to see them as an excess amount of testosterone, as others increase the protein synthesis and nitrogen balance,increasing the amount of body tissue when it concerns working out/braking down the muscle/body tissue..This is where you get such a large abstract of different compounds possessing different properties for assisting with recovery,or for performance,or to amplify more of the "appearance"...Some are known as wet compounds that tend to have a more pronounced effect of retaining water and estro, as others are known for being dry compounds an that's for the obvious reasons..The end result is not the same for each person or compound.. Goals will vary, so will quality with compounds..

Names of compounds will also vary from region to region, as many different countries have their own variation,but chemically speaking, their all the same just different trade names..Also keep in mind, there's also many different STREET names, as well as independent UGL trade names for their versions..

In a nut shell, each compound has it's own metabolizing ratio..Half life's will differ depending on the ester, and with this detection time is different as well..Each compound is unique in it's own, as many take a different pathway in our body, and the endocrine reacts differently, as well as the nervous system between cells/fibers, and transmitting between receptor sites, and pathways..

This can get quite complex my man!

If I may make a suggestion, don't shy away from reading about estrogen and aromatization...

I'll be more then glad to assist where I can, but you have to do you part as well and use your search bar and read about drug profiles...

Dbol is the greatest thing ever put in a pill. If you think dbol looks bad don't bother reading about tren or halo! :roflmao:

^^ thanks for a good direction of what to search brother! Appreciate it.

^ oh man, that's weird I hear about tren so much, I'm surprised it's one of the riskier ones.

Most compounds used correctly, for the reasonable lengths of time, at sane dosages, with correct ancillaries are generally pretty safe for the majority of people. Read up, then ask your specific questions. There are tons of good info out there.

1st run is just test.
2nd run is test + oral(s)- dbol combined with drol is awesome to kickstart. Var and or tbol, PROVIRON, etc.
3rd run is bread and butter- test, deca, dbol
that is a solid plan for the first year. It will let you see how you respond, get you used to pinning, and see if this is really for you. You will increase LBM by probably 10%.
Regarding Tren: ill bet 75% of people who try it swear they will never run it again. Of that 75%, half of us try it every damn time, and swear its the last.

I'm nervous about taking orals because it's stressed how toxic it is for your liver.

Steroid dot com is great place ha. Just read up on dbol and deca. Awesome to know these things.
So it seems deca is far more safe then dbol. So deca is something to put in for a second cycle. Compared to dbol. Dbol seems pretty crazy.

I think that steriod.com has good descriptions of various steriods.

Reforvit-b, from my understanding is dbol in liquid form. Why wouldnt this be the go to way of administrating dbol instead of orals. Since its less toxic for injects. Is it because it's just too much pinning?

Reforvit-b, from my understanding is dbol in liquid form. Why wouldnt this be the go to way of administrating dbol instead of orals. Since its less toxic for injects. Is it because it's just too much pinning?
A) that would be like finding the lost Ark
B) injectable dbol is perfectly available
C) I wouldn't put dbol on my list of dangerous substances if used correctly
D) orals mean less pins and there comes a point where that is highly desirable depending on your stack and site rotation

1st run is just test.
2nd run is test + oral(s)- dbol combined with drol is awesome to kickstart. Var and or tbol, PROVIRON, etc.
that is a solid plan for the first year. It will let you see how you respond, get you used to pinning, and see if this is really for you. You will increase LBM by probably 10%.
Regarding Tren: ill bet 75% of people who try it swear they will never run it again. Of that 75%, half of us try it every damn time, and swear its the last.

Tren's a helluva drug.

I'm not recommending it to you as a new user. Do more reading. Go with Jas101's recommendation.

Wasn't trying to imply I was going to use it for my first cycle and like what I'm doing now, I'd research it a good amount of time before I did anything.

Wasn't trying to imply I was going to use it for my first cycle and like what I'm doing now, I'd research it a good amount of time before I did anything.
Wasn't trying to be a smartass.

A) that would be like finding the lost Ark
B) injectable dbol is perfectly available
C) I wouldn't put dbol on my list of dangerous substances if used correctly
D) orals mean less pins and there comes a point where that is highly desirable depending on your stack and site rotation

I see I see. The more research I do letter c seems to stand out to be because there seems to be conflicting arguments. Though the more I dig, the more I see that. While its more toxic then your test and deca, it's not terrible if you be smart. And I always see recommendations of people supping liver health to help.

Oh I know brother. I was just covering my ass since there have been some other guys recently recommending crazy cycles to new guys. There was even a thread made about it as a warning.

Test E for 1st cycle. First was always my best. Put on 30lbs in 13 weeks. Felt great, looked great, got a ton of compliments. Its really awesome what that 1st cycle does to you physically and mentally.

Oh I know brother. I was just covering my ass since there have been some other guys recently recommending crazy cycles to new guys. There was even a thread made about it as a warning.

Test E for 1st cycle. First was always my best. Put on 30lbs in 13 weeks. Felt great, looked great, got a ton of compliments. Its really awesome what that 1st cycle does to you physically and mentally.
Haha np. Yeah man I keep hearing about how your first cycle with test alone really kicks things up a notch. To excited.

Get Shredded!
Most orals are stressful to your lipids and liver, but not necessarily damaging. This is where labs come into play. Also things like avoiding NSAIDs, not drinking alcohol while on cycle, limiting dose, length of time on the orals, liver protection. Some people really need to avoid them, some people can take mountains for months, most people will get shitty numbers on bloodwork that return to normal quickly when they stop. Finding out what risks you are willing to take, the precautions you are willing to take, and most importantly getting labs so you aren't guessing. For a first cycle test is plenty.

Most orals are stressful to your lipids and liver, but not necessarily damaging. This is where labs come into play. Also things like avoiding NSAIDs, not drinking alcohol while on cycle, limiting dose, length of time on the orals, liver protection. Some people really need to avoid them, some people can take mountains for months, most people will get shitty numbers on bloodwork that return to normal quickly when they stop. Finding out what risks you are willing to take, the precautions you are willing to take, and most importantly getting labs so you aren't guessing. For a first cycle test is plenty.
I see I see. Pretty much be smart about. Blood tests, don't take insane doses, don't do anything else to help make things worse... So first cycle just test
Second cycle test and deca
Third cycle test deca and dbol. And I usually see dbol taken for shorter amount of time for with your other AAS. What's the reason for this?

1st run is just test.
So to clarify, run at least 3 cycles over the course of a year or 2 before you even consider tren.
Whether dbol is oral or oil doesn't really matter. Molecularly it has been altered at the 17 position to survive the liver. Heavy has a thread on it in TNE on AMAs board.

So to clarify, run at least 3 cycles over the course of a year or 2 before you even consider tren.
Whether dbol is oral or oil doesn't really matter. Molecularly it has been altered at the 17 position to survive the liver. Heavy has a thread on it in TNE on AMAs board.
I see yeah thats exactly what I plan on doing. Okay, I'll prolly just go orals, seems easier less injects less things to worry about. I'll deff put tren on my, far into the future list. Lol

I guess I ran dbol on my second. I've never run deca but I do running npp. Dbol I generally used to kickstart a cycle. Most injectable's take weeks to start producing effect, dbol you can feel the first dose and it produces results within a week or so... So you run it 4-6 weeks, by then the test is fully in effect and you already have 6 weeks of gains to show.

My bad I assumed deca was a second cycle over dbol because its safer.
Keep reading. Every compound has it's place. Except for "test first" and "wait on tren" there are no hard and fast rules. Even those are just suggestions. Plenty of people run dbol on their first go or as their entire first cycle. There are lots of compounds. Just go read up on all of them. Learning is half the fun.

It's not always about a decision between what's safer, read about sides and how long it stays in your system. Deca is a longer Ester and if you get the side of deca dick you'll be wishing it was out of your system fast. I never recommend deca to anyone who isn't on TRT, read too many people still struggling months after PCT.

Great advice and I really got nothing to add to what has already been stated.

When it comes to AAS the most important thing to remember is diet and WO routine will yield greater results than the gear itself. In other words a shitty diet and stale or useless workout routine will get you very little in return with AAS. AAS is more of an amplifier of good diet and WO routine and has little or no return without those two.

I also see guys run stupid high doses of gear hoping that adds something in return when it doesn't for reasons I stated above. Be smart, listen to your body, get labs often and find the synergy with gear, find what works for you, not somebody else.

It's been said:
steroid dot com

Lower left side, down at bottom, start reading and don't stop til youi've read them all; that is a good BEGINNING.
Watch vids at youtube for information on how and where to inject properly.
Second, tell no one bout your private stuff; ever, even me, I got a big mouth.

Back