• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

have you guys...

How was your ejaculate volume ?

Sent from The Mothership

No but I've shot a bunch of meth and spent the next 24 hours fucking all the skin off my meatcicle many many times. Basically the years between age 18-25. Motherfucker has battle scars!

No but I've shot a bunch of meth and spent the next 24 hours fucking all the skin off my meatcicle many many times. Basically the years between age 18-25. Motherfucker has battle scars!

evr heard of astroglide....no need for friction burns anymore...or better yet if in a bind hack a big ass lugi and slap it on there...id admit its hard to hack a lugi when meth or coke are involved...just sayin

one night i reach for the jight stand to grab the lube and wiped her down with neosporen instead...oops...she had the worst uti after that.....

Always love as good Adderal jerk sesh :winkfinger: Takes me a bit to get her hard but once i get it there fun times.

Ive never had the pleasure of indulging in addies.... apparently im a Quaker. But I have tried to make relations on Robutussin and that shit is a mess gdi.

You experienced the glue like release??

Yes sir..
I was thinking, if my testes where not functional useless and could produce sperm, that i would not want to be using the pull out method for birth control in that condition. I was precuming serious volume before I actaully got off.

No but I had a retarded old roommate who was in the Air Force who refused to take his meds so we all ate em. I didn't like..

^this

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

what in the actual fuck

someone hug me..I think everyone is an asshole :(

Back