• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AMA Labs and RC Labs order

favoriteweapon10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just sent out my first order/payment info to these two labs.

AMA Labs:
Tren Ace
Dbol
Aromasin
Clomid

RC Labs:
Test E
Tren A

Will keep you guys posted on how smooth things go

I've read quite a few excellent reviews on both of these labs but have not had the chance to try them. RC had an outstanding prop sale last week fyi, and many ASF members were flocking to it. A member IM'd me on the RC prop and said it was very good. So we'll just have to see what you come up with. Honestly, I think you're gonna have good results with your gear choice. Great post, please keep us updated on your progress!

Thanks,

Clint~

Be careful with payment and TA talk man. I am a die hard AMA user but don't know much about rc. I know you're all good with AMA.

Thanks for the affirmation but why would do I have to be careful when discussing this? Isn't this the source checking and discussion section? Not trying to sound like a smartass but like I've said in my introduction I'm new to forums.

This is an underground world that we are in man. Certain secrets are what keep us all safe.

Absolutely step by step information isnt needed :coffee:....we like to keep secrets around here:winkfinger:

AMA has been here almost since the beginning. Doubt you'll get anything other than smooth.

^^^^^^ get your post count up to 11 bro then hit up ama then your g2g ...

cheapthreads out...

Can someone contact me please about AMA

I keep seeing first posts like this. No one will contact you about their products bro. If they do, you probably don't want it. Introduce yourself properly and do some looking around. It is very easy to get a list from most sources, but if you can't take the time to simply figure out how to do that, then you've probably not done the required research to run a proper cycle.

Appreciate the heads up. As far as proper cycle I've got quite a few under my belt all great ones as well. Just ran into a dilemma with my source. Thx will take into account on properly searching around

How are you new to this with a bunch of cycles under your belt..I'm lost

I have used RC sus and D-balls with good results

Back