• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reps Trying Too Hard?

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Always pushing their lab in every thread. Recommending advanced cycles and chems to novice AAS users. Sending unsolicited lists to new members.

Does that steer you away from a source? What are your thoughts on the matter?

Discuss :coffee:

Unsolicited lists, absolutely. When it comes to advanced cycles for novice users, some what. While I personally wouldn't recommend new/novice users to use a crap ton of compounds, if they have questions about them I'll give them honest answers to the best of my ability. Pushing labs in threads is slightly irritating to me but at the same time when they're asking or talking about a certain compound that only one or two labs have and they know it, I don't see any harm in letting that person know where it's available if it's not really available from everyone.

There is one rep who I really like that's taking the name dropping on every thread a little far I feel, then there are the constant threads started by reps just to keep the lab name out there. I find it irritating. IDK, maybe because I've dealt with so many of the sponsors I don't see the point, I might feel different if I was new and trying to figure out who is who.

Always pushing their lab in every thread. Recommending advanced cycles and chems to novice AAS users. Sending unsolicited lists to new members.

Does that steer you away from a source? What are your thoughts on the matter?

Discuss :coffee:

Rrrrgggghhhhuuuuuffffff mothafucka, rufffff. I'z hopes you nots be talkin but me and my reps.

Sit down on the rug, wangs ya tail, sniff yaz ass, and chillz out. We hits you son... WE GOTS YOU MOTHAFUCKA, GOTS YA. NOW LET ME HEAR ALL MY MOTHAFUCKING DOGS BARK AND SNIFF YA AZZ.

Rrrrgggghhhhuuuuuffffff mothafucka, rufffff. I'z hopes you nots be talkin but me and my reps.

Sit down on the rug, wangs ya tail, sniff yaz ass, and chillz out. We hits you son... WE GOTS YOU MOTHAFUCKA, GOTS YA. NOW LET ME HEAR ALL MY MOTHAFUCKING DOGS BARK AND SNIFF YA AZZ.
wouldnt that dog have to roam outside of his own back yard in order to do that? ;)

cool gimmick!

I find boneman to be the most irritating guy on the forum. And any one who will trust a lab that has all of ms old reps especially boneman has to be completely stupid. And now bones has a VIP monthley giveaway with rc. He also did that with m. It looks bad.

IML Gear Cream!
It doesn't bother me that much, they're trying to find the line between being noticed and doing their job, and being annoying and pissing people off, and it's a fine line. Plus I think some of this stuff gets blown out of proportion.

I will admit the bone man's gimmick is annoying as shit. Nothing against him for using it if it works, but that can't be real.

Last edited:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nocode8511 again.

I honestly don't mind it. But that's just me.

Shhhhhhh……..
Try AMA
Shhhhhhh………
😝

Hey man

This is what you need
5g of test p per week
2g of tren a per week
50mg aromasin ED
15iu hgh ED
500mg DNP ED
9001 cal
600 protein

Get all of it at AA
And dont forget the 30% off code

Time to grow

#yolo #roids #i lift

What????

Hey man

This is what you need
5g of test p per week
2g of tren a per week
50mg aromasin ED
15iu hgh ED
500mg DNP ED
9001 cal
600 protein

Get all of it at AA

Time to grow

#yolo #roids #i lift

Solid first cycle.

Hey man

This is what you need
5g of test p per week
2g of tren a per week
50mg aromasin ED
15iu hgh ED
500mg DNP ED
9001 cal
600 protein

Get all of it at AA

Time to grow

#yolo #roids #i lift

where is masteron?and var?and tbol?and insulin?not a good first cycle :nono:

New members might think its cool.
To me it is kind of annoying but i understand its part of their Job...

I love me some dnp ...

Yeah I said it.

I feel like I should have gh and dnp on demand out of the fucking kindness of someone's heart

I like a rep that will answer my PM's within 24-48 hrs, I know you guys have lives outside of the forum. Will answer my questions honestly, not just tell me what I want to hear. I also like reps that know what they are talking about, it is imperative they know their products. Basically I just want an honest rep that will be there for me ( they don't have to jump through hoops for me) and answer any questions I may have about their products and services.

i've always tried to let the sponsor service and products speak for themselves...overselling can have a negative effect and definitely turn people away...

I feel like female reps should hand deliver nudez every morning like the paperboy. I mean shit a newspaper costs $1.50 and tren costs $60. WTF is the service Sheriv?!

Back