• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

starting cycle and have a couple of questions

Jet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to start my cycle on Monday...

1-12 Test E
1-4 DBol 50mg ed
1-12 Aromisan
2-12 HCG
Nolvadex and Clomid as PCT

My questions: 1) should I break up the dbol into two pieces (distinct line in the middle) and take in morning and before workout? or is 25 mg ed enough? 2) I am traveling by air out of town for one week during week 5 and doubt I will be able to travel with gear. I should be able to maintain training at the hotel (although not ideal, but I will make it work).

Also, will Milk Thistle be good to take during the dbol portion?

Some people take as much a 50mg of dbol
youcan take it once a day or split.... Some like it as a pwo as well for an energy boost
the dosing really depends on the quality and brand you are using

when you fly just travel with a preloaded pin and you should be fine.... If you have legit TRT then use the box or TRT bottles to carry and the dbol you can easily mix in a keychain or a pill thing as a fake multi vitamin or whatnot

Thanks...If for some reason I have to miss a pin that week (i will pin before I leave on Monday) but return on Sunday. Any problems picking up where I left off if that is the case?

Thanks...If for some reason I have to miss a pin that week (i will pin before I leave on Monday) but return on Sunday. Any problems picking up where I left off if that is the case?

Your blood levels may drop a bit; but you are running ethanate so you will be ok and still maintain pretty baseline... The half life of e is around 10.5days meaning it's still there and fully effective.... You probably won't even notice it or minor since you will have a build up already along with you are still elevated over natural.
Just pick up on the next one or you can always change your pin schedule to the day you return and then shift it that way too
either way you are good

dbol also has a good half life of like 15hrs I believe meaning it builds up in your system overtime along with it being very potent

Back