• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Making Dianabol Tablets

Echo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Making tablets seems easier than making oils, so am going to do this before making oils. Step at a time :D

Could someone look this over for me please, to see if I have this right,

If I were to make 100 tubs of Dianabol, containing 10mg in each tablet, and 100 tablets per tub

I will need,
100g Dianabol Powder
400g Microcrystalline Cellulose Powder (1:4 Active Ingredient : Filler Ratio)
15g Magnesium Stearate (3% of overall powder)

1) Mix all ingrediants in a large bowl

2) Have a coffee bean grinder, put a few scoops of the mixed powder in, blend, then put in another bowl. Repeat this 20-30 times to ensure all ingredients are mixed as best as possible.

3) Now I need to work out what the average weight of my tablet should be... so if there will be 10mg Dianabol per tablet, and 40mg Microcrystalline Cellulouse. The tablet weight should be 50mg (give a tiny bit over for the magnesium stearate)

4) I will put some microcrystalline cellulose into the tablet presser, and make five tablets. Adjust the tablet presser through trial and error, until the tablet weight becomes 50mg.

5) Load the mix into the tablet presser.

6) Wait until done.

Does that sound right?

Thanks

Sounds good but this microcrystalline powder, is it available without problems?

As warrior said a cap m quick machine and some caps works fine.

This will not make your tablets dosing accurate.. I will pm you a video

Edit: couldnt pm you..https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gs5lmIZ4EFU

There are 5 videos in total. Video 4 or 5 will show you the formula that you should use

Last edited:
It's not easier than adding some strong alcohol to and making an oral solution

Just sayin...

If you need caps then fine, but the dosing variables and accuracy of oral solutions are hard to beat

To each their own tho. I do love having a big jug of caps!

If you do it right you should be nearly 100% spot on with dosage if you do the capping the right way not just the way most guys do it. Gets really fucking complicated if your not good with maths but sure you can find ready weighed out amounts on google.

Work out the density of the filler and your compound you want to cap and you should be spot on it just requires a little thinking and paper :)

Did you every make a batch of these yet? Curious to see how it turned out, thinking of making my own and wanted to see how you did.

What about the different color fillers to have the colored tablets? What is that ,food coloring?

Back