• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attention Reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let it be known:

If I see further reckless recommendations, like this arsehole 'psychowhite' did recommending a n00b dnp I'm going to ban them. On both forums.

You've got a responsibility to members first, over fucking sponsors and especially over your commissions.

Let it be known:

If I see further reckless recommendations, like this arsehole 'psychowhite' did recommending a n00b dnp I'm going to ban them. On both forums.

You've got a responsibility to members first, over fucking sponsors and especially over your commissions.

Agreed and it has been noted and will be addressed immediately..

Let it be known:

Im not a rep but , ur one sexy mofo capt.:eek:

he is reckless and irresponsible and there is no reason to be " pushing " anything let alone something as dangerous as DNP.. I will take responsibility for assuming he had enough sense to know better.. I have notified levram and it will be handled appropriately. I apologize to the community and to any member he has given such advice to..

:coffee:

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Thank you Mansir

i am at a loss for words.. i have typed numerous replies and deleted them .. I have nothing but respect for the mods and reps on this board.. we are not giving advice on how to eat candy to get fat.. These new members come and see a rep title and expect a certain level of understanding, experience, knowledge and most importantly professionalism to be shown in the SAFE use of aas.. This is what i always try to offer and i for one will not tolerate such ignorance..

Yep ok just get it sorted mate.

I missed that one...

put my pictures down and pay attention:)..like the new haircut?..its shaped like a heart:)

- - - Updated - - -

Let it be known:

walk em down the plank mate...

I missed the heart shape a midst that troubling looking sore..is that new?

should I be contacting wp for some valtrex soon?

your pics have kept me company under my pillow...while I sip on chicken soup and harken back to the days when I had the energy to masturbate
:coffee:

I missed it also- reps should know better or they should not be a rep plain and simple.Let's keep our members safe -OD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back