• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acne on cruise?

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cycled before and ran pct but now I decided to cruise after last blast and acne has popped up on face and chest. Yes I know this is normal but I never break out on cycle... do you guys break out on cruises as well?

i only get acne after pct or on a cruise now. i generally chalk it up to hormones balancing themselves out again, but in all reality i probably let my estro get a bit too high.

Probably just your hormones being whacked out. Give them time to stabilize.

Cycled before and ran pct but now I decided to cruise after last blast and acne has popped up on face and chest. Yes I know this is normal but I never break out on cycle... do you guys break out on cruises as well?

Ya brother, I get the acne coming off cycle or on low dose too. In all the years I've done this, I still cant seem to figure out how to stop it. I absolutely will not touch acne meds, seen too many people wacked out on that stuff. Ask me how I know. (Retired mental heath counselor)

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I've used meds with zero issues

That's cool bro but some folks cant handle it. Mainly youngsters from my experience. I've chatted with some who literally wanted to kill themselves while on that type of medication. Now I will say this, most of these individuals were also on SSRI drugs as well. It's the combination which causes this problem in my humble opinion. Obviously I'm no doctor but I've heard the theory kicked around numerous times over my career. This is why I despise so many drugs out there and doctors hand the shit out like candy. But nope, the same doctors wont prescribe nandrolone to cure your joint pain.

Last edited:
Count me in with the guys that get acne when cruising. Yeah, at 45 - obvious juice head is obvious.

i figured it is from my whacked out hormones. My doc told me it is caused by irregular levels of hormones, i.e. swings in levels up & down. Since coming off cycle back to a cruise is a huge swing, I get it all on my back & neck.

I always get a random outbreak..Combating acne and staying on top of it is what's key for me..I almost have a cause of PTSD from it, so I'm almost always a few steps ahead of it,the sec I put my guard down, "BLAMO" I have an outbreak on my scalp of chest looking like Woogie..

Are you running any anti's? I notice when controlling E2, my acne subsides..Andro's aren't the only thing that is known for causing acne..Estro causes the sebum production to be greatly stimulated as well.. Also, try adding some b5, this seems to almost clear them up over night, shit is like magic!

Pentothenic Acid (B5)...For acne,Vitamin b5 works by reducing the oil production of the sebaceous glands..

I take 5 grams a day (note I did not say milligrams).. 10-20 for a short duration to just help combat a heavy onset, and there on out is just treatment and maintenance.. But keep in mind, you get best results when you use anti bac soaps (I prefer astringents)..Or a salicylic acid wash (oil free acne wash by neutrogena), and a sparingly application of benz perox cream.. Once I do this I'm good..On occasions I will do a hot bath soak in epsom salt..

Pentothenic Acid (B5)...For acne,Vitamin b5 works by reducing the oil production of the sebaceous glands..

I take 5 grams a day (note I did not say milligrams).. 10-20 for a short duration to just help combat a heavy onset, and there on out is just treatment and maintenance.. But keep in mind, you get best results when you use anti bac soaps (I prefer astringents)..Or a salicylic acid wash (oil free acne wash by neutrogena), and a sparingly application of benz perox cream.. Once I do this I'm good..On occasions I will do a hot bath soak in epsom salt..

Its hard to slow your glands from producing oils but I have used B5 in the past with SOME success. Never ram that high of a dose though. I always use a mix of facewash and body wash for my face and shoulders then I get some dawn for my back. It works well.

Back