• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Decanoate

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have used sustanon many times in the past, aware of it's componds and esters, but has anyone used test decanoate alone??What if any,differences between it and say test-e???

i would like to hear about this to. i would think this would be talked about and used more around here seeing how most of us stay on test year around.

I used it for cruising before. Once a week pining is nice but nothing else to report.

It's used mostly for people to maintain a high test base while pinning other co
pounds for less pinning. I have friend that uses it for trt subq so he can get a good dose in one small package. Never ran it myself. He's scared of IM and everything hurts him so once a week is better for him.

I was toying around with the idea of mixing a blend of sustanon/test-c/test decanoate....the idea is three pins aweek due to sustanon...but mainly not flooding receptors....also,using Deca/Dbol in same blast............all thought appreciated...

I used to use test 400 it was deconate 200 mgs test prop 100 mg cyp 50 mg and enth 50mgs no pip 1 cc x 2 a week

Last edited:
Back