• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

damnit

chucky1

SLAYER
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I know you guys probably don't want to hear about it anymore but, after all these years Iv never been burned, well maybe I got bunk or under dosed but never just straight up burned, I feel raped... MLG fucked me, that mother fucker, he was g2g for years, with pretty good gear (It worked) How can some one take peoples hard earned money, fuck up your TRT, and keep sending lists and pay info? Iv emailed him from different emails and he responds, so I know he's watching. There has to be something, some way to get him back, any ideas??? Now I need to pay back a not so nice person that went in on it with me, fuuuuucccckkk!!! where are his old reps? I bet they have his personal info or a phone #, I would personally go get my money back or something of value from him if I could. I wonder if his old reps are being paid to keep quiet. So who else is in my shoes around here? I use a few sources and the others are still good, I just picked the wrong one this time. I need to come around more, Iv been off the forums for awhile now that's why I had no clue he was scamming

This really sucks.. Sorry to hear that brother. So many people got burned. When I first started coming around I almost pulled the trigger on MLG but never did. I dodged a bullet on that one.

Hes a slimmy chinx good luck hey if u catch him, cut him once for me :coffee:

So I know you guys probably don't want to hear about it anymore but, after all these years Iv never been burned, well maybe I got bunk or under dosed but never just straight up burned, I feel raped... MLG fucked me, that mother fucker, he was g2g for years, with pretty good gear (It worked) How can some one take peoples hard earned money, fuck up your TRT, and keep sending lists and pay info? Iv emailed him from different emails and he responds, so I know he's watching. There has to be something, some way to get him back, any ideas??? Now I need to pay back a not so nice person that went in on it with me, fuuuuucccckkk!!! where are his old reps? I bet they have his personal info or a phone #, I would personally go get my money back or something of value from him if I could. I wonder if his old reps are being paid to keep quiet. So who else is in my shoes around here? I use a few sources and the others are still good, I just picked the wrong one this time. I need to come around more, Iv been off the forums for awhile now that's why I had no clue he was scamming

That sucks, I know, I was burned twice this past year. Thier old reps are now with RC Labs. This has been going on for months with MLG if not longer.

Good luck

Lowtman

Do an MLG search and you will see what's going on and where they may have gone.

IML Gear Cream!
I got 3 dif emails acting as 3 dif people... he responds and answers q's in till you send funds and then he's gone. Try it, this guy is the biggest POS in history on the forums since Iv been around, worse then raws n more, lucky 7... damnit why are people like that, this is gear not crack and heroin, If there was a way to find him I would and the guy that went in on it with me is a member of and club with chapters everywhere so yeah he would get handled appropriately. what a lame, id be way happier to at least get sent a get well soon card, but he didn't even do that!

wow he actually responded this morning after a bunch of emails, he said its on the way, maybe hes back and gonna do right we will see. Ill keep you all posted. I told him to get on the forums an fix this mess, so fingers crossed. I hope you guys get you stuff too

wow he actually responded this morning after a bunch of emails, he said its on the way, maybe hes back and gonna do right we will see. Ill keep you all posted. I told him to get on the forums an fix this mess, so fingers crossed. I hope you guys get you stuff too

Bro i hope he does for you man, i really do! Honestly would NOT hold my breath too long, but sounds like you he put you in ugly spot dude.

I wouldn't even consider pinning anything from this source.

Sent from The Mothership

don't hold your breath while u wait for that scumbag

What does a rep get out of working for a lab?free gear?
The joy of dealing with dumbasses who's gear was overnighted, or test C hasn't kicked in after 4 days so clearly its bunk, reverse scammers, endless and mindless questions from grown men too lazy to use the search bar....
and yes I imagine they get a free vial occasionally.

The joy of dealing with dumbasses who's gear was overnighted, or test C hasn't kicked in after 4 days so clearly its bunk, reverse scammers, endless and mindless questions from grown men too lazy to use the search bar....

hey,I've just pin my test e for the first time,but I'm still small and fat.I think the gear is bunk!!

This post deserves ALL the rep points.

Get Shredded!

I would gladly give you all my rep points for this post.
it won't let me rep you.I owe you.
it gets frustrating at times but when everything goes as planned makes it worth it.
Chucky I hope it works out but odds are it won't.
Sorry brother.

Sorry to hear
I have only been scammed one time and it hurts. I don't have the kind of money to just throw around. I don't imagine many do these days. And trying to get paid back is like chasing your tail.

^^ One of the greatest quotes ever right there. ^^

hahaha yup that sums it up perfectly.

Back