• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

When should I take armidex against liquid retention of testoviron?

ignorant

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, as I said once,Im using both testoviron and sustanon,the first one normally causes liquid retention, I would like to use Armidex to prevent this possibility, Im on my third week of 500 weekly mg, should I take Armidex from now?.
Thank you and kind regards.

I personally prefer aromasin but adex is .5mg e3d I believe is what most people run.

Some suggest it's not needed until you reach the 1k mg a week but others disagree. It also depends on what you are taking. Me personally do not take it at 500 mg a week but it comes down to how sensitive you are and what your blood work may suggest. Start at .5mg every 3rd day.

The matter is I have not way to check if I suffer liquid retention,according what I have read Testoviron causes it in most of cases,including breast...so I want to be sure of preventing it, I have not enough money for aromasin, armidex is the half of price but I also heard aromasin is the most used.
Than you again.

It's just preference bro. Some people prefer arimidex and say not to run aromasin till pct. So if you only have access to arimidex that's fine. I personally wouldn't even take it at a 500mg ew dose unless blood work told me other wise.

It's just preference bro. Some people prefer arimidex and say not to run aromasin till pct. So if you only have access to arimidex that's fine. I personally wouldn't even take it at a 500mg ew dose unless blood work told me other wise.

You are not the first who says it, I take 250 of testoviron+ 250 sustanon,sustanon does not cause liquid retention,only testoviron,do you think I should avoid using armidex?, some people said they wouldnt use it also.

If it were me I wouldn't. Maybe keep some on hand just in case sides start to appear. .5 mg e3d if you think you need it.

You are 3 weeks in.... Unless you have water retention like crazy or itchy nipples then wait a week and get a proper bloodwork to determine your e level and then report back with that to work off of.....

You are 3 weeks in.... Unless you have water retention like crazy or itchy nipples then wait a week and get a proper bloodwork to determine your e level and then report back with that to work off of.....

Thank you all for your answers, in any case, armidex will help me in the PCT process_,Im asking it right now because Im told to take it in few hours from the guy who sells me it, and its expensive, if it will help me in the PCT ill buy it anyway to have,but if it doesnt I would tell him to wait untill my bloodwork.Thank you.

Thank you all for your answers, in any case, armidex will help me in the PCT process_,Im asking it right now because Im told to take it in few hours from the guy who sells me it, and its expensive, if it will help me in the PCT ill buy it anyway to have,but if it doesnt I would tell him to wait untill my bloodwork.Thank you.

it's always good to have it on hand in case
hell; I have new bottes of all: armidex, aromasin, nolva, and clomid....better to b prepared
armidex doesn't help pct; it is an ai for cycle use to control e levels which can result in water/gyno/erectileDisfunction/blood pressure/acne

you need a lot of research to do... you should not have started without knowing the basics.... or without having some backup cash for emergency or unexpected outcomes

Back